• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justiinn

Experienced
Reaction score
Today is my half a year in rebels! and i'm very happy i got accepted into this clan because I still love it just as much as the day i joined

Maxypie Thank you so much for accepting me in the first place it honestly means a lot more than you think and Ty for being a amazing friend and owner ever since day 1 :)

myruhh7 Thank you so much for having a birthday on the 29th because that's the reason i was accepted :p and Ty for being the one who never let anyone feel upset or alone in the clan <3

Skill Thank you for telling me I had a chance at this clan in the first place and helping me meet new people you were one of the only people who I could really talk to

Radoh Thank you for being a great friend of mine and always making sure i push to get better because you destroy me :)

Kat Thank you for being a roll model of mine and not being afraid to tell me when im being a Inappropriate body part on a male head <#

BlueCaptain YOOO blue nothing to thank you for JK thank you for being a great friend and destroying me in kohi every day

I'm sorry if I did not mention everyone but the point if thank you to everyone who helped me get here because i love rebels more than curse :D

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Today is my half a year in rebels! and i'm very happy i got accepted into this clan because I still love it just as much as the day i joined

Maxypie Thank you so much for accepting me in the first place it honestly means a lot more than you think and Ty for being a amazing friend and owner ever since day 1 :)

myruhh7 Thank you so much for having a birthday on the 29th because that's the reason i was accepted :p and Ty for being the one who never let anyone feel upset or alone in the clan <3

Skill Thank you for telling me I had a chance at this clan in the first place and helping me meet new people you were one of the only people who I could really talk to

Radoh Thank you for being a great friend of mine and always making sure i push to get better because you destroy me :)

Kat Thank you for being a roll model of mine and not being afraid to tell me when im being a Inappropriate body part on a male head <#

BlueCaptain YOOO blue nothing to thank you for JK thank you for being a great friend and destroying me in kohi every day

I'm sorry if I did not mention everyone but the point if thank you to everyone who helped me get here because i love rebels more than curse :D
:(

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score

Ily Justin <3 Sorry for being a you know what too ;-;

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score

congrats bro :D

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score

Happy 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score

I thought this was a leaving post at first ._.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Today is my half a year in Rebels and I'm very happy I got accepted into this clan because I still love it just as much as the day I joined.

Maxypie Thank you so much for accepting me in the first place. It honestly means a lot more than you think and thank you for being a amazing friend and owner ever since day 1. :)

myruhh7 Thank you so much for having a birthday on the 29th because that's the reason I was accepted :p and thank you for being the one who never let anyone feel upset or alone in the clan. <3

Skill Thank you for telling me I had a chance at this clan in the first place and helping me meet new people. You were one of the only people who I could really talk to.

Radoh Thank you for being a great friend of mine and always making sure I push to get better because you destroy me. :)

Kat Thank you for being a roll model of mine and not being afraid to tell me when I'm being a Inappropriate body part on a male head. <3

BlueCaptain YOOO Blue nothing to thank you for...JK, thank you for being a great friend and destroying me in Kohi every day.

I'm sorry if I did not mention everyone but the point is thank you to everyone who helped me get here because I love Rebels more than Curse. :D

Grammar corrected version of Justin's 6 months in Rebels post. (Basically I just capitalized all the i's.)
Wouldn't grammatically corrected version be more correct?

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score

Ily Justin, hey! You are going to be in Rebels longer than I was in 1 day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci