• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger_zZ

Diamond
Reaction score
It has been a huge pleasure to be in this clan but my time has come to an end. Even though I have been in the clan for a short amount of time it is been a very fun time. Hanging out on TS and playing games with everyone was just so fun and everyone was so nice. SO thanks for being such a good clan and everyone being so nice. I specifically want to say thank you to justin69 shadowblaze12 beneu Primeval and @Stroller for talking to me so much and making my time here that much better. So thank you and I guess I will see you guys later. Peace.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
It has been a huge pleasure to be in this clan but my time has come to an end. Even though I have been in the clan for a short amount of time it is been a very fun time. Hanging out on TS and playing games with everyone was just so fun and everyone was so nice. SO thanks for being such a good clan and everyone being so nice. I specifically want to say thank you to justin69 shadowblaze12 beneu Primeval and @Stroller for talking to me so much and making my time here that much better. So thank you and I guess I will see you guys later. Peace.
love you man <3 come hang on the ts every once in a while if you can

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
cya Ranger_eZ

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye Ranger :C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci