• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRevenged

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:WestCoast510
Donor:Diamond

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers/Members?:Max
Got a mic:YEs
Got TS:Ya
Past Clans (If any):Enzogenesis,Clique,and kronos
Timezone:Pacific Time Zone

Why do you want to join Rebels:I would like to join rebels because a lot of friends are in here and I want to meet new people and finally have fun
You cool:no :(
Best puppy picture:
download (3).jpg

TheRebels

Career
Reaction score
I'd just like to say again its going to be much harder to get in if you don't have any previous experience with any of the members, so the odds are most likely not in your favor.

stroller Rockky Sports have all been accepted for member.

Moodkip Strobe xRevenged have all been accepted for Trial member.

Maji Pyr Ghostgunner97 zDen gray Ranger_zZ Ceraron TheKidz101 SkillsAtPvP will remain pending.

Poluh @Ghlu Fve Kiefs ceive ufs @Erenjaegar RetroRain @Kenobe MexicanTaco ajmoney99 Vancee @izzzyyy (some aren't tagged, not aware of there their forum names) are all denied.

Chances were very slim to begin with seeing we already had a bunch of people on the roster. I know a lot of Kronos people applied in this might split some of you up with your friends, you're fine to continue to come on teamspeak for a chance to be invited.

APPS ARE NOW CLOSED. (If you're a close friend of mine or the clan you may message me if you'd like to join.

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd just like to say again its going to be much harder to get in if you don't have any previous experience with any of the members, so the odds are most likely not in your favor.

Maji Pyr Ghostgunner97 zDen gray Ranger_zZ Ceraron TheKidz101 SkillsAtPvP will remain pending.

Poluh @Ghlu Fve Kiefs ceive ufs @Erenjaegar RetroRain @Kenobe MexicanTaco ajmoney99 Vancee @izzzyyy (some aren't tagged, not aware of there their forum names)

Chances were very slim to begin with seeing we already had a bunch of people on the roster. I know a lot of Kronos people applied in this might split some of you up with your friends, you're fine to continue to come on teamspeak for a chance to be invited.

APPS ARE NOW CLOSED. (If you're a close friend of mine or the clan you may message me if you'd like to join.
Squad up

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score

Poluh @Ghlu Fve Kiefs ceive ufs @Erenjaegar RetroRain @Kenobe MexicanTaco ajmoney99 Vancee @izzzyyy (some aren't tagged, not aware of there their forum names) are all denied.

Congrats :)

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Isn't rocky banned? I just heard that on the streets
Just because he's banned at the moment doesn't mean he's playing. The entire clan enjoys his presence, so Max decided to accept him. Plus, whatever Max does for his clan shouldn't be questioned by people not in the clan. Nor, do we care what people think. ;)

But didn't you record with yourself with hacks on?
You do not know the whole context. You've only heard things from others. Everyone has their own opinions about the situation, and then the truth gets stretched. Commenting this makes you look ignorant, and no one likes ignorant people. :)

flyon

Survivor
Reaction score
no one has directly denied him recording with hacks tho

what actually happened? just curious

gl this time around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads