• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Fierce
Donor: Nah

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers/Members?: Not yet
Got a mic: Yeah
Got TS: Yeah
Past Clans (If any): New to the community, would like to meet people.
Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join Rebels: I'm new to the MCSG community and want to meet some of you guys. Hopefully I can get on teamspeak and chill you all later.
You cool: Yeah
Best puppy picture: https://gyazo.com/a3b7b25d3616dba8cd630508d981075b
Excuse me sir, however applications are closed. If you weren't illiterate you would have noticed that this thread has been blessed and bolded with the words "CLOSED" near the applications. Furthermore, you may apply when the status is "OPEN." If you need further clarification, please feel free to ask otherwise please be more aware of your situation. Thank you for your time good sir.

Tokings

Survivor
Reaction score
Excuse me sir, however applications are closed. If you weren't illiterate you would have noticed that this thread has been blessed and bolded with the words "CLOSED" near the applications. Furthermore, you may apply when the status is "OPEN." If you need further clarification, please feel free to ask otherwise please be more aware of your situation. Thank you for your time good sir.
savage?

Cide

Spectator
Reaction score
oh, sorry. Thanks Ben.

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
hey guys sorry to expose myself but I'm gay. Please do not delete this comment or that would be very rude of the staff community of being abusive to my nature of men.
I'm gay 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci