• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
If he was 90% why is it that Apex just happened to win when I wasn't there huh? Ever think about that? ;)
Ya same thing happened in crimson, except it was the only battle I was there for :p

Alliance

Experienced
Reaction score
I swear to god guys, I just wanted to take the weekend off! I take a few days and this, ugh I basically run this clan, Maxypie just demote Jc and give me his leader already.
Your whole goal in my time in Destiny and Rebels was to get leader is really what it seemed like. Seriously stop with these. Also you being their and them losing to apex had nothing to do with it lol

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Your whole goal in my time in Destiny and Rebels was to get leader is really what it seemed like. Seriously stop with these. Also you being their and them losing to apex had nothing to do with it lol
Okay so basically, I tried to be mature, and I tried to help out the clan because I thought Destiny was my last clan on these servers and I wanted it to last. I'm sorry that I was trying to make something important to me successful, but at least I can say I was loyal. I'm sorry that you can't handle my jokes, that's your fault, not mine. You chose what you wanted to do, but I'd appreciate if you stay away from me and anyone else in this clan for that matter if all you plan to do is start flame.

Alliance

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay so basically, I tried to be mature, and I tried to help out the clan because I thought Destiny was my last clan on these servers and I wanted it to last. I'm sorry that I was trying to make something important to me successful, but at least I can say I was loyal. I'm sorry that you can't handle my jokes, that's your fault, not mine. You chose what you wanted to do, but I'd appreciate if you stay away from me and anyone else in this clan for that matter if all you plan to do is start flame.
That had no intention of causing flame. And I was loyal to Destiny, you know I was. Everything I said in that post was a joke, except the apex part you can agree with me on that, jc can also. Ik they were jokes fish lol
-Crimson

"No one likes a tryhard officer" - BlueCaptain

Ily fish :)

Last edited:

Goenji

Survivor
Reaction score
wtf happened?
I don't see why so many people are leaving this clan.

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kronsity
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 600 before
Ratio: 1/4 before

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Yes
Got a mic: Yes
Got TS: Yes
Past Clans (If any) Crimson, Forsaken, Triology, United, Synergy, Redemption, Tros
Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join Rebels: I would like to join Rebels because I want to settle down in a clan because my time here is running short. I also, want to prove myself worthy. I just want to meet new people, and have fun.
You cool: ye
Best puppy picture:

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
Gosh I had a tryhard app

Minecraft IGN: Primeval | Yuxie

Age: 13, turning 14 in a couple months. I feel that my age shouldn't reflect on my maturity.
Donor: I have diamond on Primeval, but I am working on getting other donor accounts.
Wins: In my legacy stats I have about 1.1k combined, and in current statistics I have about like 20 wins.
Ratio: I had like a 1/5 ratio in legacy and an awful ratio in "v2" due to just scrimming and playing around.

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: No, I haven't but I'll be sure to get to know the leaders and officers as soon as possible when I join the teamspeak.
Got a mic: Yes, a blue snowball.
Got TS: Yes, fully installed.
Past Clans (If any) Vortex, Crimson, Valor, Insidious, Extinct Only some of the significant ones I can remember at the moment I think I have some more stated in my signature.
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Why do you want to join Rebels: I feel that I should join rebels, because I've seen this clan reach its highest point while being in other clans. I've seen this clan grow and prosper as I joined in this community and I always dreamed of being in one of the "no.1" clans. I feel that this clan is still good even if a lot of members left. Now, at least for me this might not be the most convenient time for me due to exams. I feel that I could also contribute to the rebels clan I can try my hardest to be active and I wanted to become part of the rebels "family." I want to try to meet more people as well if I get accepted. I'll also try to be on the teamspeak and dedicated a lot of time to the clan, although as I stated earlier that exams are happening for me in for the next two weeks.
You cool: I'm really cool of course, but of course can loose it like anybody else when the get upset or mad.
Best puppy picture:

*I apologize for anything said to any leader,or member that offended them in the past. If any person still feels like that.*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci