• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 15/43
Ratio: 1/3

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Not yet ;)
Got a mic: Yes
Got TS: Damn right I do
Past Clans (If any) Coolaid (Randys)
Timezone: PST

Why do you want to join Rebels: Swag + More Swag = A ton of swag. I really want to get involved with the community and get involved with clans.
You cool: No
Best puppy picture:

Sorry to say but being cool is one of the most important requirements to being in this clan. I suggest you take time to practice this aspect if you do wish to be a part of our clan as lacking this quality won't get you anywhere here.

Soccerking9999

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: OutbreakJoe, Although i created my account on the forums when my name was Soccerking9999.
Donor: I am Diamond Donor
Wins: I have 56 wins
Ratio: 56/232

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Yea, I've Been On The TeamSpeak Before
Got a mic: Blue SnowBall ICE USB
Got TS: Yes.
Past Clans (If any) OutbreakUS, Vortality, WyvernsUS, HolidayUS, RisenUS
Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join Rebels: I know for a fact that you guys are the best clan, as shown on the leaderboards. I feel with my activness and skills i can help the clan become twice as better then it already is. I also feel i could bring some comedy to the clan.
You cool: Am i???? Lemme ask you this? Whats 9+10???? Its 19 but for humor reasons its 21..... but yea i'm cool..... and stuff......
Best Puppy Pic:

iFly3r

Platinum
Reaction score
U guys never replied to my application, it will help if u guys let me know if I got declined or not ;)

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
U guys never replied to my application, it will help if u guys let me know if I got declined or not ;)
We won't tell you if you get denied or not right away, you have to get on ts yourself to hang out with us and we will decide based on whether or not we think you're a good fit for the clan.

iFly3r

Platinum
Reaction score
We won't tell you if you get denied or not right away, you have to get on ts yourself to hang out with us and we will decide based on whether or not we think you're a good fit for the clan.
ok ty ill try to get on TS as soon as possible. ;)

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Won't be on till late today, kinda a daily thing during the week.
Also I have to go to two graduations on Saturday, so I won't be on till late Saturday
And I'm going to the river Sunday
I'll be on Monday.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Okay guys, I understand that you are trying to be active, but it really isn't necessary for us to know the exact days and times you will and won't be on. It doesn't matter to us if you're not on for a day or two. Just come on the teamspeak when you're able to.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay guys, I understand that you are trying to be active, but it really isn't necessary for us to know the exact days and times you will and won't be on. It doesn't matter to us if you're not on for a day or two. Just come on the teamspeak when you're able to.
Gotta be a try hard don't wanna be perma pending again
Zeno Triple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci