• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
i love you dq
I love you too man

Listen up Jccandfriends and Maxypie I've known my boy ray here for 4 years now and he's the fuckin #1 mineman pvper I've ever seen accepting him as just a member is a disgrace to ray, his family, his ancestors, and future generations I suggest you rethink that decision.

And all of you elites and officers (except sports that man is a legend 2) don't think just because ur a higher rank then my boy ray makes you better than him ray is ten times the pvper you will ever be

How this clan survived this long without my main man tranzio is beyond me, but now that our lord and savior has descended from heaven to redeem this third rate clan you treat him like this??????????????????

Edit:

~Vanth

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
I love you too man

Listen up Jccandfriends and Maxypie I've known my boy ray here for 4 years now and he's the fuckin #1 mineman pvper I've ever seen accepting him as just a member is a disgrace to ray, his family, his ancestors, and future generations I suggest you rethink that decision.

And all of you elites and officers (except sports that man is a legend 2) don't think just because ur a higher rank then my boy ray makes you better than him ray is ten times the pvper you will ever be

How this clan survived this long without my main man tranzio is beyond me, but now that our lord and savior has descended from heaven to redeem this third rate clan you treat him like this??????????????????

Edit:

~Vanth
me too

~Vanth

Kris | Kriszy

Platinum
Reaction score
I love you too man

Edit:

~Vanth
me too

~Vanth
cmon, u can do better than that..

KaosInspired

Experienced
Reaction score
I love you too man

Edit:

~Vanth
quality shitpost ~Vanth

EDIT: CLAN WAAAARS: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/clan-wars-season-5.202654/

ImFlipzyy

Survivor
Reaction score
rad i heard you pretended to a girl what a fukin fagg0t m8 OMG LOL FUKIN QUEER KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY@@@!!!
jc your gay af and as straight as krans curly hair and ur also more ugly than natives arab a$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci