• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkillsAtPvP

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SkillsAtPvP // Maria
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 7/27 // 40/97
Ratio: 1:3 ish and 1:2.5

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Nope, but I would like get to know them.
Got a mic: Yes
Got TS: Yes
Past Clans (If any) Xenos, Invincible, Zephyr, Dexterity
Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join Rebels: I would like to join Rebels because I know some people in the clan and they are pretty chill and I would like to get to know everyone and actually be in a good, chill clan.
You cool: Yes, I'm cool.
Best puppy picture:
image.jpg

Last edited:

ThunderClunder

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Stroller
Donor: None donor as of this application.
Wins: 560
Ratio: 560/4000(ish)
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: I've spoken Walker before, we were in a hive clan together.
Got a mic: Yes.
Got TS: Yes.
Past Clans (If any) Amnesty and Curse.
Timezone: EST.
Why do you want to join Rebels: I want to join Rebels because my friend Josh is trial, and I know some of the members/officers and they are chill and fun to talk to. I want to be in a good clan with a good enviorment.
You cool: Thank you sir!
Best puppy picture:
Recommended! He is really chill and fun!

Voltaqe

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: VLTG (Voltage344)/ ItsFlareQG (trololol)

Donor: Grass
Wins: 50 (main) / 131 (alt)
Ratio:
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: nope :c
Got a mic: yah!
Got TS: yap
Past Clans (If any) Zephyr, Xenos
Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join Rebels: bc im bored and i want to join a clan with most of my friends in it and im decently skilled at pvp
You cool: nah im hot
Best puppy picture: im asian so everytime i c a puppy or dog i would drown bc of my watery mouth

Last edited:

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Bluee
Donor: plat
Wins: 100
Ratio: bad

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Yep
Got a mic: Ye
Got TS: Yes
Past Clans (If any): Elevate
Timezone: CST

Why do you want to join Rebels: i lik everyone here
You cool: not rly
Best puppy picture:

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Hello people, today was is my 10 month in Rebels and you have no idea how glad I am that I joined. I joined MCSG pretty late but I am so glad I joined this community and Rebels. These past 10 months have been amazing and wouldn't trade them for anything. Im gonna miss everyone in Rebels and I would love to still talk to them every once in a while but for now I am not allowed to go on my computer starting tomorrow, so this is my last day. When I first applied for Rebels, I was so nervous to talk to people and ask them to move me up because I didnt want to seem annoying. Jcc and I were very good friends when I applied so I usually just talked to him, and when we scrimmed and stuff I rarely talked and was quiet, but then the more I hung out on Rebels ts the more I became less shy and started to talk to more people such as Maxypie myruhh7 Spellyy IPureGold HackE. When I got member, I was so happy and we would watch movies every night it seemed like and go in google hangouts and just have fun all the time. We were also insane at battling which was always fun :D . I was in the clan for another 3 months or so, when Jcc came to me with the idea of Destiny and wanted me to join and thought of my as a officer for Destiny, I was very questionable at the start but a bunch of my close friends were joining so i decided as well, I joined and then about 30 minutes later i realized it was a terrible idea and joined back to Rebels, shortly after I got Elite bc i was insane at pvp and way better than radodim. Rebels was so much fun at this time, we didnt really care about our battles anymore, we just had fun doing whatever, then the merge happened where Destiny and Rebels merged and then I got officer and have enjoyed since then. I will know list some people that have really been awesome.

Maxypie Thanks for being my best friend in Rebels, You are the funniest and nicest person and we will for sure still keep in contact <3

Skill You have been my friend for almost 3 years now every since Fiery and we have had many fights where you wanted me to kill myself but its cool, still friends :D

Jccandfriends Thanks for being my first friend in Rebels and helping me get elite and member, without you I would have quit a long time ago and thank you for that.

myruhh7 Mayraaaaa thank you being such a good leader and friend, I loved staying up late with you and trevor and dim, we always had so much fun

IPureGold ayeee you were one of my best friends when I first joined and you were insane at PVP, I literally could never beat you, but we had some good times :D

HackE We would always wake up early and tryhard mcsg together lololol we were insane, thanks being awesome :d

Sevector you are probably the funniest person i have ever met, thanks for being one of my best friends and dont ever change your laugh or ur gonna catch the clip

Wickyy I remember I was scared to talk to you and kailey when I first joined hahaha now we are really good friends and im glad that we are

Zoeticly We have recently become really good friends and Im so glad, You are so funny and such a nice person thanks for being awesome maddy :d

UpdatinStatus ur ez but thats ok, i still carry you in cs but thats ok, we have recently become really good friends and im glad since you are hilarious and terrible at pvp

radodim you were the first person I ever fought in Rebels and you killed me on .5 lolol I still remember that fam and we were best friends and always will be <3

Lakers do you even like the lakers

@EveryoneinRebels I love you all, Thanks for being great <3

If I forgot anyone pls tell me
queer i always knew u hacked

jk ur chill af

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
Desolate Challenges you to a 6v6-8v8 Clan Battle this weekend, if you accept add Stabazam56 or FlipzyyMC on skype for details.
Or hop on our teamspeak this weekend and we can hopefully work something out. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci