• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparklezDz

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheKurai
Donor:
None
Wins:
139/419
Ratio:
0.33 (1/3)
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers:
Noep :3
Got a mic:
Yaaas
Got TS:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
Past Clans (If any):
(EU) Retro, Intrepid. Was invited to large EU clans but denied as I wanted to try and join this clan.
Timezone:
London, UK, UTC.
Why do you want to join Rebels:
To have swag, a good time and friends. That aside I want to join due to the skilled and talented lpayers within the clan, to become a better pvper myself as well as possibly improving others, friendship? ;w;
You cool:
Try me and find out o;
Best puppy picture:
btestbebuyaisgdvaujwdvb.jpg

c:
Notice me senpai<3

Ranger_zZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Arriex
Donor: None, sorry. Hopefully that wont be a problem.
Wins: 1 (Reset my stats. yesterday :p.)
Ratio: 1/2 Ratio.
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Yeah, I guess. I'm pretty chill with Jc, the ex- officer Agg, and most of the members, and the core of the clan.

Got a mic: Yes, I have Turtle Beaches x12s.
Got TS: Yes. I'm on the Rebels TS a lot to hang out. :)
Past Clans (If any): They're in my signature.
Timezone: EST (Eastern-Standard Timezone)

Why do you want to join Rebels: I love this clan, with all the people, and its cool to hang out with everyone. As i'm decent at pvp I can help with the CBS, and Scrims, and clan functions/events. I also need a new clan to go to since Rivals disbanded. :( | So, I saw some of my friends applied here, and I came to hang on ts, and this might be the clan. :)

You cool: 79.

Best puppy picture:

(why not another?)
In your past clans it says you were in Rivals, which you weren't......

Arriex

Survivor
Reaction score
I mean, last time I said I was in Xenos and I was trial I got yelled at so I was just warning him. Not trying to be mean.
I'll change it to: Rivals [Trial-Member] If you want, because being trial is kinda being in the clan, and kinda not. AS well, the clan disbanded before I knew to get accepted or denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci