• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Sandelas / cheezedoodles
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 800 (legacy)
Ratio:1 / 4

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: I've played quite a bit with Ben as he used to be in the EU clan I owned, Emperors.
Got a mic: yea
Got TS: Yea
Past Clans (If any) on US: Valiance and Vendetta. Emperors, Rebels EU, Trivium and Rasclarts on EU.
Timezone: GMT +1

Why do you want to join Rebels: Cause I like the people in here and I wanna be in a good US clan.
You cool: YEA
Best puppy picture:

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: I've played quite a bit with Ben as he used to be in the EU clan I owned, Emperors.
Past Clans (If any) on US: Valiance and Vendetta. Emperors, Rebels EU, Trivium and Rasclarts on EU.

Why do you want to join Rebels: Cause I like the people in here and I wanna be in a good US clan.
Best puppy picture:

Accepted

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Best puppy picture:

Recommended <3333

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
says the one who insta accepts someone with out saying anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WITH THE RELOAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci