• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey Guys. So I have been thinking lately, and I have decided to leave the Rebels. Why? Because I have decided to quit Minecraft likely once (or twice) and for all. Now with the short stint I have had with Rebels, I have met alot of new people. I came back to this game expecting to drown in nostalgia, but instead I came to see lots of new faces and grown to really enjoy it. So I am probably going back to CS:GO now, but I really want to say that you guys are all great, and good luck in the future.
Nick :(

TheRebels

Career
Reaction score
Hey Guys. So I have been thinking lately, and I have decided to leave the Rebels. Why? Because I have decided to quit Minecraft likely once (or twice) and for all. Now with the short stint I have had with Rebels, I have met alot of new people. I came back to this game expecting to drown in nostalgia, but instead I came to see lots of new faces and grown to really enjoy it. So I am probably going back to CS:GO now, but I really want to say that you guys are all great, and good luck in the future.
Gl Nick <3 you were a great addition to the Rebels and a cool guy! It was nice to see old rebels members coming back and activity playing the game, sadly not that many people are into minecraft/mcsg anymore :( , it was nice meeting you Nick ;)
~beneuthegod

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
dont worry man ill always love you

Ranger_zZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Finally omg inactive af. I am kidding.Not really. No but on a serious note, Nick, me and you had some great times on MCSG when you made me spectate you for hours and sponsor you the whole list so you could win a game, although I wasn't playing you still managed to make it fun for me. Thanks for being a cool guy and I hope I never see you again. Nerd. jk,

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
Talk to me when you get played in Clans Wars...
everybody at school stands back because they know beneu played in clan wars so they can't touch him, after all he is beneuthegod

im prepared for ben to comeback at me by stating something about macroing or clan wars

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
everybody at school stands back because they know beneu played in clan wars so they can't touch him, after all he is beneuthegod

im prepared for ben to comeback at me by stating something about macroing or clan wars
What's a school? And it's Herobrine2653 the God to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci