• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Alpha_Sun
Donor: I've totally donated blood before
Wins: I don't mean to brag but 500millionish probably
Ratio: Don't look at this part just move on

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: this is funny because I was a leader but I didn't talk - I totally talk to myself sometimes though (nailed it).
Got a mic: ye
Got TS: ye
Past Clans (If any): When did we stop asking people what they thought their strengths or weaknesses were?
Timezone: What's the timezone for Antartica? Just curious.

Why do you want to join Rebels: Because all these scrubs just applied recently and you need a non-scrub to balance it out or this clan will burn because Soul is bad kid.
You cool: 'I wish i was cooler, but i am happy with who i am' - Oh my god this was my answer when I first applied for the Rebels I'm dying
Best puppy picture: (This was my first picture too)
upload_2016-2-26_0-13-55.png

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Alpha_Sun
Donor: I've totally donated blood before
Wins: I don't mean to brag but 500millionish probably
Ratio: Don't look at this part just move on

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: this is funny because I was a leader but I didn't talk - I totally talk to myself sometimes though (nailed it).
Got a mic: ye
Got TS: ye
Past Clans (If any): When did we stop asking people what they thought their strengths or weaknesses were?
Timezone: What's the timezone for Antartica? Just curious.

Why do you want to join Rebels: Because all these scrubs just applied recently and you need a non-scrub to balance it out or this clan will burn because Soul is bad kid.
You cool: 'I wish i was cooler, but i am happy with who i am' - Oh my god this was my answer when I first applied for the Rebels I'm dying
Best puppy picture: (This was my first picture too)View attachment 61192
u will never be cool. get a tan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci