• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosbones

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Chaosbones
Donor: No

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers/Members?: Sure
Got a mic: Sure
Got TS: Sure
Past Clans (If any): Zephyr and Xenos
Timezone: PST

Why do you want to join Rebels: Because it looks like an og clan and I want to expand my horizons and be the best player in the league. #mlg
You cool: Yes
Best puppy picture: *Attached*
boop

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
Dang This Clan Is Looking Great! Good luck everybody in this clan!
We owe all the countless success of the incredible and statuesque clan, The Rebels to that impeccable and sort to say somewhat abrasive at times man. This honorable man is an elite and is on the third slot under Brndy and Radodim. Who could this be? No one else but the honorable guy, Primeval. He's a pretty INSANE pvper.

Last edited:

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
We owe all the countless success of the incredible and statuesque clan, The Rebels to that impeccable and sort to say somewhat abrasive at times man. This honorable man is an elite and is on the third slot under Brndy and Radodim. Who could this be? No one else but the honorable guy, Primeval. He's a pretty instance pvper.
Can instance describe a player? Nice confidence tho

Alexandre ⚡

Platinum
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: Azotic

Donor: Platinum

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers/Members?: Miguel , Sportz , KaosInspired
Got a mic: Razer kraken chroma
Got TS: Yes
Past Clans (If any) Carnage US , Revival US , Venice US , Recoil EU , Typhoon EU ( US Climax ) , RecoilEU , AssaultEU & a lot more
Timezone: gmt

Why do you want to join Rebels: I know a few people in there and I am currently clanless
You cool: im extremely cool ask jake c:
Best puppy picture:

Thanks and stay cool , pvp good ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci