• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I wonder if MasonBulldog19 is coming back D:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A fresh.. Start! Good luck! I'll be on TS a lot ;p

NinjaIrwin

Experienced
Reaction score
Ah! a fresh start and a new thread for the US rebels and an end for the As Rebels.
Basically, i am just here just to thank you guys for this amazing opportunity for agreeing to have the As Rebels and especially Branbob83 , even though you are no longer in Us rebels, i really thank you for agreeing on starting the as rebels. The time has finally come to the end for the reign of the AsRebels in the as servers as the as servers got demolised. I really wish all of you guys the best of luck and Maxypie keep up the good work and lead Us Rebels to victory!

ChicoBoy

Experienced
Reaction score
Good luck with your this new start to your clan, me and my Asian Rebel buddies had to disband due to AS being shutdown, I am so sad :( Plus I cannot apply for a US clan because of course I get perma-banned and the Sr.Moderators do not reply back to me, like EVER. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci