• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Time for me to go ^-^ It's been fun guys, but Rebels isn't where I see myself anymore. Thank you for another opportunity in the clan. Definitely enjoyed coming back. You all make me smile and laugh and I can't thank you enough for that.

Maxy, you always make me smile. So proud of how well you've been leading this clan. Laugh more, it makes everyones day 5903829582905 times better. Maxypie

Rex-y bae, thank you for listening to me and always being around when you know I needed you most. rexxyy

Trevor, I know we will still talk every single day but it still makes me sad not being in this clan with you anymore. You are such a sweetheart and you mean so much to me. Spellyy

Fuz-y, you make me laugh in literally every conversation. So happy you came back to us and we got closer. <3 FuzzyPB

Night Crew, ily IPureGold ScrewYouGumby2 Sage | Penguino Spellyy Wizterfix UpdatinStatus Soul Mp5xz TheHo

everyone else, I'll probably still talk to you on a daily so there's no need to say bu bye to youuu ^-^<3

bye <3

Last edited:

IPureGold

Platinum
Reaction score
As a lot of you probably know I will be leaving Rebels today. I have been in rebels for over two months now and it has honestly been an amazing two months. I have met people that quickly became some of my best online friends and people that I looked forward to talking to everyday.

Max, I can't thank you enough for everything that you have done for me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be in such an amazing clan. I will never be able to thank you enough for that. You are a great leader, and person in general.

Farewell, IPureGold

Sage9597

Platinum
Reaction score
I want to write something so it doesn't seem like it ends on a bad note. I joined the clan almost last summer and was ecstatic to be a part of, what I thought, a famous and prosperous clan. I had so much fun, learning so many new things about the interent, some good and some bad.
I don't want to include anyone because I hate not being included even if I didn't know the person xD

But I do want to leave Maxypie with one thing: you're a great leader and don't let anyone tell you different. Early on, I didn't know what to think with Bran leaving you leader lol but you have done amazing things with the clan, despite a rough time during the departure of many members. I hope you realize that everyone leaving isn't leaving because of you. I have talked about it to many people and we all think you're a great leader, so please don't get upset.

Personally, I need a fresh start. I know I probably lost a couple friendships from leaving; with that being said, I don't care. If you are going to be upset/stop talking to me because I leave, then that's a problem you have. I know that's how people felt when Bran left and I need to move on. If you truly are a friend, you would be happy for someone else who is happy where they are (even if it isn't in the same clan).

I love everyone of you guys xD even if it doesn't seem like it and I know I may have caused some of the drama; but honestly it was bothering me so much and I felt I needed to say something. I don't regret what I say, but I am sorry for causing problems in the clan.

Hopefully I never do it again..

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello Rebels, as many of you already know I am leaving. I was accepted into this clan on January third and to be honest I wasn't sure that I would even get on again after school started, but much to my surprise I did. The rest was a blast, the ride was exciting and I have had the pleasure of meeting so many amazing people along the way. I didn't imagine that I would ever become so close to people online.

I would like to thank Maxypie for being an amazing co-leader when I first joined the clan and later an amazing leader. You dealt with all of my crap and you always seemed optimistic. I was was honored to be your officer and co-leader.

I am not going to tag anyone else, those important to me know who they are and those who knew me realized that I wasn't very good at that deep stuff.

It is time for myself to have some change, I enjoyed my time in rebels. Thank you for all who were a part of this 5 month journey.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello Rebels, as many of you already know I am leaving. I was accepted into this clan on January third and to be honest I wasn't sure that I would even get on again after school started, but much to my surprise I did. The rest was a blast, the ride was exciting and I have had the pleasure of meeting so many amazing people along the way. I didn't imagine that I would ever become so close to people online.

I would like to thank Maxypie for being an amazing co-leader when I first joined the clan and later an amazing leader. You dealt with all of my crap and you always seemed optimistic. I was was honored to be your officer and co-leader.

I am not going to tag anyone else, those important to me know who they are and those who knew me realized that I wasn't very good at that deep stuff.

It is time for myself to have some change, I enjoyed my time in rebels. Thank you for all who were a part of this 5 month journey.
it felt like it was longer. you're one kill away from 10k btw!

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
Time for me to go ^-^ It's been fun guys, but Rebels isn't where I see myself anymore. Thank you for another opportunity in the clan. Definitely enjoyed coming back. You all make me smile and laugh and I can't thank you enough for that.

Maxy, you always make me smile. So proud of how well you've been leading this clan. Laugh more, it makes everyones day 5903829582905 times better. Maxypie

Rex-y bae, thank you for listening to me and always being around when you know I needed you most. rexxyy

Trevor, I know we will still talk every single day but it still makes me sad not being in this clan with you anymore. You are such a sweetheart and you mean so much to me. Spellyy

Fuz-y, you make me laugh in literally every conversation. So happy you came back to us and we got closer. <3 FuzzyPB

Night Crew, ily IPureGold ScrewYouGumby2 Sage | Penguino Spellyy Wizterfix UpdatinStatus Soul Mp5xz TheHo

everyone else, I'll probably still talk to you on a daily so there's no need to say bu bye to youuu ^-^<3

bye <3
As a lot of you probably know I will be leaving Rebels today. I have been in rebels for over two months now and it has honestly been an amazing two months. I have met people that quickly became some of my best online friends and people that I looked forward to talking to everyday.

Max, I can't thank you enough for everything that you have done for me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be in such an amazing clan. I will never be able to thank you enough for that. You are a great leader, and person in general.

Farewell, IPureGold
I want to write something so it doesn't seem like it ends on a bad note. I joined the clan almost last summer and was ecstatic to be a part of, what I thought, a famous and prosperous clan. I had so much fun, learning so many new things about the interent, some good and some bad.
I don't want to include anyone because I hate not being included even if I didn't know the person xD

But I do want to leave Maxypie with one thing: you're a great leader and don't let anyone tell you different. Early on, I didn't know what to think with Bran leaving you leader lol but you have done amazing things with the clan, despite a rough time during the departure of many members. I hope you realize that everyone leaving isn't leaving because of you. I have talked about it to many people and we all think you're a great leader, so please don't get upset.

Personally, I need a fresh start. I know I probably lost a couple friendships from leaving; with that being said, I don't care. If you are going to be upset/stop talking to me because I leave, then that's a problem you have. I know that's how people felt when Bran left and I need to move on. If you truly are a friend, you would be happy for someone else who is happy where they are (even if it isn't in the same clan).

I love everyone of you guys xD even if it doesn't seem like it and I know I may have caused some of the drama; but honestly it was bothering me so much and I felt I needed to say something. I don't regret what I say, but I am sorry for causing problems in the clan.

Hopefully I never do it again..

You're all amazing people and it makes me sad and everyone else sad that you're leaving. You guys will definitely be remembered by all of us.

Maddy - Gurlllll you already know I think you're amazin'. I look up to you a lot, but I think you already know that. <33

Hayden- One word: Tripod.

Sage- I REMEMBER WE APPLIED AT THE SAME TIME!! :DD One of the things you said was "Oh s**t, with all the people liking rexxyy I'll never get in!" Now guess what, you're leaving the clan you never though you would be in. Gonna miss you penguinoo. ^-^ </3

Gumby- You're freaking hilarious. You have the most funniest jokes and can just join a channel say one thing and everyone will start laughing. I'm jealous of that. You're an amazing person and I have so much respect for you, and that respect is well deserved. You're also really good at PvP.

All of you will be missed and all of you are my best friends, and I know we're still going to talk.

Bye. :c

Hellvay

Diamond
Reaction score
Seem like a complete jerk for leaving but here I am doing it, It was fun, even though I just met you and I do realize me my chances of getting back in are almost 0 but it was fun and a great clan I love you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci