• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys I got accepted onto Rebels EU I know you dont have like a close relationship, but I am glad I am on the Rebels international family.
Edit: Sorry if my grammar hurt your eyes, also you probably dont care but I am actually really excited!

Zlim95

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry guys but i'm leaving hopefully we can all still be friends.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry guys but i'm leaving hopefully we can all still be friends.
ZLIM BBY NO! Even though I've only known you for a little bit, I grew fond of you ;( It was a pleasure getting to know you and becoming one of my friends.

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Marchelloabc
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 1100+
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): I will pm
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: Eastern
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Not too often.
PvP Strengths: Sword, FNS rod and 2v1s.
PvP Weaknesses:Bow spam
Past Clans (If any): React and Salvation
You cool?: YEEEE
Best puppy picture: http://gyazo.com/e67ca3eae4c06bd1bd0f42130a69f5f9
Recommened

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: ServerOfTheAltar
Donor: Cool blue.
Wins: 16 :D
Got Skype/TS: Neither.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) serverofthealter.
Got a mic: No, sorry
Timezone: GMT+/-7:00
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Not once in my entire life.
PvP Strengths: Opening chests at cornucopia, opening chests
not at cornucopia, casting my fishing rod using the right click button, hitting an enemy using a fishing rod which I had previously cast using the right click button, swinging my sword using the left click button, hitting an enemy with my sword which I previously swung using the left click button, drawing back my bow holding the right click button, firing an arrow by releasing the right click button which had previously been held down using the right click button, hitting an enemy with an arrow which had been fired from my bow by releasing the right click button which had previously been held down using the right click button, avoiding fall damage by carefully calculating the blocks the I need to fall onto, chasing an enemy by calculating and determining the blocks the he will run onto using my vast knowledge of statistics and probability, avoiding an enemy by determining the blocks the he will follow me with using my vast knowledge of statistics and probability combined with the strategic use of the f5 button, spontaneously combusting an enemy due to strategic use of the Flint and Steel which ignites the ground at any given spot by clicking the right click button, ten-hearting every try hard noob easy rekt kid scrub I see.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 23 hackers wearing full prot IV diamond armor.
Past Clans (If any) :(
You cool?: Refer to previous answer
Best puppy picture:

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: ServerOfTheAltar
Donor: Cool blue.
Wins: 16 :D
Got Skype/TS: Neither.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) serverofthealter.
Got a mic: No, sorry
Timezone: GMT+/-7:00
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Not once in my entire life.
PvP Strengths: Opening chests at cornucopia, opening chests
not at cornucopia, casting my fishing rod using the right click button, hitting an enemy using a fishing rod which I had previously cast using the right click button, swinging my sword using the left click button, hitting an enemy with my sword which I previously swung using the left click button, drawing back my bow holding the right click button, firing an arrow by releasing the right click button which had previously been held down using the right click button, hitting an enemy with an arrow which had been fired from my bow by releasing the right click button which had previously been held down using the right click button, avoiding fall damage by carefully calculating the blocks the I need to fall onto, chasing an enemy by calculating and determining the blocks the he will run onto using my vast knowledge of statistics and probability, avoiding an enemy by determining the blocks the he will follow me with using my vast knowledge of statistics and probability combined with the strategic use of the f5 button, spontaneously combusting an enemy due to strategic use of the Flint and Steel which ignites the ground at any given spot by clicking the right click button, ten-hearting every try hard noob easy rekt kid scrub I see.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 23 hackers wearing full prot IV diamond armor.
Past Clans (If any) :(
You cool?: Refer to previous answer
Best puppy picture:
HAHAHAHAH
I got this 1 for u max

denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads