• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
I check this here clan page and see Ho is elite... is that a sick joke. I'll get on later today and play one of my first games in a month and if I beat Ho in DM can I pls provide u guys with a real elite. ME.
same

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
I check this here clan page and see Ho is elite... is that a sick joke. I'll get on later today and play one of my first games in a month and if I beat Ho in DM can I pls provide u guys with a real elite. ME.
you can provide us with anything you want c:

FuzzyPB

Diamond
Reaction score
Whelp, I was considering leaving, but I decided against it. I don't really play Minecraft or MCSG anymore so I ask that Maxypie please put me on break. Time to get a life! I'll probably hop on the TS here and there <3

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
We pvping tomorrow? I will rek you in the anus you balony masters.

Bet you can't find my hidden secret

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Whelp, I was considering leaving, but I decided against it. I don't really play Minecraft or MCSG anymore so I ask that Maxypie please put me on break. Time to get a life! I'll probably hop on the TS here and there <3
Wots a life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci