• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Meepenator3
Donor: Platinum Donor
Wins: 605
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've teamed with some Leaders/Officers before c:
Got a mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): Max has it
Past Clans (If any): Divine
Timezone: Eastern timezone
PvP Strengths: Sword, fns, and bow
PvP Weaknesses:
You cool: I think i'm extremely cool even though i'm really not cx
Best puppy picture: http://imgur.com/dn3U0Fy

pvp weaknesses: Hackers :c
lol I forgot to do that cx

Last edited:

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Meepenator3
Donor: Platinum Donor
Wins: 605
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've teamed with some Leaders/Officers before c:
Got a mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): Max has it
Past Clans (If any): Divine
PvP Strengths: Sword, fns, and bow
PvP Weaknesses:
You cool: I think i'm extremely cool even though i'm really not cx
yassssssss

Reactions: Kat

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Cryptic_Gamer
Donor: Diamond Donor
Wins: 789 & 181 on Hive
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I used to a lot but max is my love and I love him with all my heart <3
Got a mic: Yes it is gr8
Got Skype/TS: Well I have been saving up for teamspeak for a couple months now but I have been gambling on csgo too much for cases my family needs me but I can't seem to stop, I am in so much debt and I hope the rebels and eden's richness will help me in life.
Past Clans (If any): Primeval, Trivium, Prodigous, Audacity, Convulsion, Titans, Cyan Volts, Clan Clan, and Forsaken.
PvP Strengths: Sword, fns, bow, water fights, recoil control, team fights, playing defensive, awps, and 1v1ssss.
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, Bow spam, and playing too much
You cool: I am probably very coolios but idk I think I am but my friends all ignore me and beat me on a daily basis but the said my initiation is almost over and we gone glock some people whatever that means I am new to America they also said drive bys and deals but I think that is just fast food idk but they say You cool mane.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I used to a lot but max is my love and I love him with all my heart <3
Got Skype/TS: Well I have been saving up for teamspeak for a couple months now but I have been gambling on csgo too much for cases my family needs me but I can't seem to stop, I am in so much debt and I hope the rebels and eden's richness will help me in life.
Past Clans (If any): Primeval, Trivium, Prodigous, Audacity, Convulsion, Titans, Cyan Volts, Clan Clan, and Forsaken.
PvP Strengths: Sword, fns, bow, water fights, recoil control, team fights, playing defensive, awps, and 1v1ssss.
You cool: I am probably very coolios but idk I think I am but my friends all ignore me and beat me on a daily basis but the said my initiation is almost over and we gone glock some people whatever that means I am new to America they also said drive bys and deals but I think that is just fast food idk but they say You cool mane.
...Run that by me again?

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Way to steal my puppy picture cx

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
...Run that by me again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci