• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
piranga is now on break, rexxyy has been moved to the on break section.

Marchello_ & shadowblaze12 have been removed from the roster, you can reapply when you get back into Minecraft :)

RyanG has been denied from trial you may reapply in a week if you wish.

Purge will remain as trial.

IPureGold & Drewskii have been accepted for full member! Whalecum :D

BogenHD , UpdatinStatus , ALL1DO1SW1N , Bunns , and PHOTONLIGHT have all been accepted for trial! Gratz :D

Everyone else will remain pending.

PM any staff member if you have a question :)
Thanks for the chance guys <3, much love.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
piranga is now on break, rexxyy has been moved to the on break section.

Marchello_ & shadowblaze12 have been removed from the roster, you can reapply when you get back into Minecraft :)

RyanG has been denied from trial you may reapply in a week if you wish.

Purge will remain as trial.

IPureGold & Drewskii have been accepted for full member! Whalecum :D

BogenHD , UpdatinStatus , ALL1DO1SW1N , Bunns , and PHOTONLIGHT have all been accepted for trial! Gratz :D

Everyone else will remain pending.

PM any staff member if you have a question :)
WOW MY ACTIVENESS PAID OFF! THANKS@

TheHo

Diamond
Reaction score
I have been thinking about this for a while now and I think it's time for me to leave Rebels. I don't even play Minecraft anymore and I just take up roster space. This spot should go to someone who actually deserves it and is active.

People who had a positive impact on me in the clan:

Maxypie: You were the greatest leader ever. You're super funny and I always had a good time around you. You were always positive and you lead well. GL with rebels.

myruhh7: You were pretty much the reason why I got into the Rebels and I thank you so much for that. You were always really nice and friendly (although a b*tch at times) and I always had fun talking with you and Trevor. You will be missed <3

Jccandfriends gaycc, you will be remembered for your gayness.

Spellyy Trevorrrrr, you were one of my closest friends on mcsg. You were a really chill guy to hang with and I loved talking with you and Mayra late at night even though you guys would only play UHC. Gl in the future trevor <3

Wickyy Diegoooo, n*qqa, you will be missed. You were one of my closest friends on mcsg and I'm really thankful for that. You're really chill and gl in the future man <3

Ag | Alex We didn't really talk much, but you were a cool guy.

Butterballer Butter!! You indian FOB. Anyways, you were a chill guy and we had good times. gl in the future.

FuzzyPB fuzzy you were a cool guy, although you raged a lot lol. You were a god back when you were in your prime and have fun in rebels fuzz-y.

Sevector black nigerian!! you were a cool guy. Congrats on elite, you deserved it. Gl with rebels.

rexxyy Even though you didn't talk, you were still pretty chill. I remember months ago when

Rider__ Alexxxxx, even though you play Roxbot 24/7 and barely come on ts, you were a chill guy. I remember when you first asked mayra to move you up and we were like who is this randy. And then you said you were mexican and then mayra moved you up lol. Anyways gl in the future man.

Serverr Vinyl you are gay af.

ITsMeTYL3R you are also gay af.

SlangShot Blazeeeee, you are a cool guy. You're really chill and it's was always nice talking to you, trevor and mayra. Gl with rebels man.

Fenomous Funniest guy I know lol. You always made laugh because all the random sh*t you would say. Your laugh is the funniest and keep being funny lol.

xxSPUxx We didn't really talk much, but you were cool I guess lol.

Krafty KRAFTYYY, damn all I remember is you being ezzzz as hell. Literally overtime I fought you, I would have at LEAST 10 hearts. Anyways although you are sh*t at pvp, you were a chill guy. It was always fun hanging with you late at night at like 3 a.m. Anyways gl in rebels man, best clan you will ever join.

You guys were the best family I could ever have. This clan is the definition of FAMILY and if you want to join a place where you feel like you belong, join rebels. Anyways I'm out for now, I might come back, but probably not. I love you all <3<3<3<3<3 Dw, I will come on the TS now and then.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
I have been thinking about this for a while now and I think it's time for me to leave Rebels. I don't even play Minecraft anymore and I just take up roster space. This spot should go to someone who actually deserves it and is active.

Maxypie: You were the greatest leader ever. You're super funny and I always had a good time around you. You were always positive and you lead well. GL with rebels.

myruhh7: You were pretty much the reason why I got into the Rebels and I thank you so much for that. You were always really nice and friendly (although a b*tch at times) and I always had fun talking with you and Trevor. You will be missed <3

Spellyy Trevorrrrr, you were one of my closest friends on mcsg. You were a really chill guy to hang with and I loved talking with you and Mayra late at night even though you guys would only play UHC. Gl in the future trevor <3

Wickyy Diegoooo, n*qqa, you will be missed. You were one of my closest friends on mcsg and I'm really thankful for that. You're really chill and gl in the future man <3

Butterballer Butter!! You indian FOB. Anyways, you were a chill guy and we had good times. gl in the future.

FuzzyPB fuzzy you were a cool guy, although you raged a lot lol. You were a god back when you were in your prime and have fun in rebels fuzz-y.

Sevector black nigerian!! you were a cool guy. Congrats on elite, you deserved it. Gl with rebels.

rexxyy Even though you didn't talk, you were still pretty chill. I remember months ago when

Rider__ Alexxxxx, even though you play Roxbot 24/7 and barely come on ts, you were a chill guy. I remember when you first asked mayra to move you up and we were like who is this randy. And then you said you were mexican and then mayra moved you up lol. Anyways gl in the future man.

SlangShot Blazeeeee, you are a cool guy. You're really chill and it's was always nice talking to you, trevor and mayra. Gl with rebels man.

Fenomous Funniest guy I know lol. You always made laugh because all the random sh*t you would say. Your laugh is the funniest and keep being funny lol.

Krafty KRAFTYYY, damn all I remember is you being ezzzz as hell. Literally overtime I fought you, I would have at LEAST 10 hearts. Anyways although you are sh*t at pvp, you were a chill guy. It was always fun hanging with you late at night at like 3 a.m. Anyways gl in rebels man, best clan you will ever join.

You guys were the best family I could ever have. This clan is the definition of FAMILY and if you want to join a place where you feel like you belong, join rebels. Anyways I'm out for now, I might come back, but probably not. I love you all <3<3<3<3<3 Dw, I will come on the TS now and then.
I h8 u.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score

:( i agree i am pretty gay

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score

Ily ho, you always gave off a positive vibe and made everyone smile. Thanks for you time here, come back soon. :)

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score

We're gonna wii i ii iiii ii innnnniiiiinnnnnn tttttttthhhhhhhiii iiiiiii iiiii iiiiiissss. Lol never forget listening to that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci