• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
I have been thinking about this for a while now and I think it's time for me to leave Rebels. I don't even play Minecraft anymore and I just take up roster space. This spot should go to someone who actually deserves it and is active.

People who had a positive impact on me in the clan:

Maxypie: You were the greatest leader ever. You're super funny and I always had a good time around you. You were always positive and you lead well. GL with rebels.

myruhh7: You were pretty much the reason why I got into the Rebels and I thank you so much for that. You were always really nice and friendly (although a b*tch at times) and I always had fun talking with you and Trevor. You will be missed <3

Jccandfriends gaycc, you will be remembered for your gayness.

Spellyy Trevorrrrr, you were one of my closest friends on mcsg. You were a really chill guy to hang with and I loved talking with you and Mayra late at night even though you guys would only play UHC. Gl in the future trevor <3

Wickyy Diegoooo, n*qqa, you will be missed. You were one of my closest friends on mcsg and I'm really thankful for that. You're really chill and gl in the future man <3

Ag | Alex We didn't really talk much, but you were a cool guy.

Butterballer Butter!! You indian FOB. Anyways, you were a chill guy and we had good times. gl in the future.

FuzzyPB fuzzy you were a cool guy, although you raged a lot lol. You were a god back when you were in your prime and have fun in rebels fuzz-y.

Sevector black nigerian!! you were a cool guy. Congrats on elite, you deserved it. Gl with rebels.

rexxyy Even though you didn't talk, you were still pretty chill. I remember months ago when

Rider__ Alexxxxx, even though you play Roxbot 24/7 and barely come on ts, you were a chill guy. I remember when you first asked mayra to move you up and we were like who is this randy. And then you said you were mexican and then mayra moved you up lol. Anyways gl in the future man.

Serverr Vinyl you are gay af.

ITsMeTYL3R you are also gay af.

SlangShot Blazeeeee, you are a cool guy. You're really chill and it's was always nice talking to you, trevor and mayra. Gl with rebels man.

Fenomous Funniest guy I know lol. You always made laugh because all the random sh*t you would say. Your laugh is the funniest and keep being funny lol.

xxSPUxx We didn't really talk much, but you were cool I guess lol.

Krafty KRAFTYYY, damn all I remember is you being ezzzz as hell. Literally overtime I fought you, I would have at LEAST 10 hearts. Anyways although you are sh*t at pvp, you were a chill guy. It was always fun hanging with you late at night at like 3 a.m. Anyways gl in rebels man, best clan you will ever join.

You guys were the best family I could ever have. This clan is the definition of FAMILY and if you want to join a place where you feel like you belong, join rebels. Anyways I'm out for now, I might come back, but probably not. I love you all <3<3<3<3<3 Dw, I will come on the TS now and then.
OMG YOU KNOW WHAT A FOB IS!!
This isn't really anything special all it is, is me saying bye. Rebels was a at most times pretty fun, although there was sometimes that I really disliked. Lately it hasn't been that same great clan that i liked for so long in my eyes. So,I am probably going to move on for a while or longer, and start focusing on what's more important then CS:GO and MC. Also, all I have been doing for most of the last few months has been CS:GO and very little MC so really it's pointless for me to be in this clan, and now seeing as CS:GO and MC are getting pretty boring again This might be another phase that I go through and I comeback or it might not. Anyways bye! (Maybe i'll comeback with a deep voice :)

I know this is kind of cheesy, but probably the people that made my time in Rebels the best.

Maxypie Probably one of the nicest, coolest and funniest people I have met in real life and online. I hope you continue Rebels for a long time and keep being the same super cool guy. <3

myruhh7 Myruhh there isn't much I can say but thanks, lately I haven't talked to you as much as before, but all the times that I did you made me laugh and enjoy my time spent so much more. <3

@Aggalicious Agg you're such a funny and nice person that made Rebels very fun and very entertaining.

Jccandfriends Meh. I didn't really care for you jk

Butterballer Butter, you're probably one of my best friends in real life and online. I have known you for such a long time that we have been through a lot of different times. For example all the arguments where you would threaten to not talk anymore. (Got me everytime) I'll miss you the most although I think we'll stay in touch.

xxSPUxx Spu you're very random and very funny. Your jokes and stories were weird but also very entertaining. Thanks for the laughs :)

SlangShot gshot Slang I also have known you for a very long time. We did lose contact for about a year and i'm glad that you joined Rebels and we were able to catch up once again.

radodim Although you have just joined you seem and are a very nice person that will fit very well in this clan.

Meepenator3 3 Although I have just met you as well I am sure glad I did met you. Everytime we have talked I always end up laughing or with a smile on my face

Sevector or Another great person and player that definetly deserved Elite. I didn't talk to you a lot at the start, but recently we have talked quite a bit more so i'm glad we did.

Some other people that were great friends
@zenoCrafter @Apzy @Sweli ChrisComedies @Tut

I am probably missing a few, but anyways thanks for all the memories :)
Im sad. Thinking aboot stuff now. ;(

RickRolled

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Don't have one yet, sold it and just came back to Minecraft.
Donor: Yeah when I get my acc, I got a $300.00 prepaid card yo
Wins: A little over 1000
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Factions with MaxyPie, Saints with Spu, Chrome with Aggalicious, React with Claq. Also TopOfTheWorldGM is a pretty cool kid too ;)
Got a mic: Yep.
Got Skype/TS: Yas
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): PM
Past Clans (If any) Saints, Chrome, React, Rick Astley Elite Squad
Timezone: EST
PvP Strengths: Sword, rod, strafing, ping hits
PvP Weaknesses: Bow
You cool: Yeah G
Best puppy picture:

Last edited:

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
This isn't really anything special all it is, is me saying bye. Rebels was a at most times pretty fun, although there was sometimes that I really disliked. Lately it hasn't been that same great clan that i liked for so long in my eyes. So,I am probably going to move on for a while or longer, and start focusing on what's more important then CS:GO and MC. Also, all I have been doing for most of the last few months has been CS:GO and very little MC so really it's pointless for me to be in this clan, and now seeing as CS:GO and MC are getting pretty boring again This might be another phase that I go through and I comeback or it might not. Anyways bye! (Maybe i'll comeback with a deep voice :)

I know this is kind of cheesy, but probably the people that made my time in Rebels the best.

Maxypie Probably one of the nicest, coolest and funniest people I have met in real life and online. I hope you continue Rebels for a long time and keep being the same super cool guy. <3

myruhh7 Myruhh there isn't much I can say but thanks, lately I haven't talked to you as much as before, but all the times that I did you made me laugh and enjoy my time spent so much more. <3

@Aggalicious Agg you're such a funny and nice person that made Rebels very fun and very entertaining.

Jccandfriends Meh. I didn't really care for you jk

Butterballer Butter, you're probably one of my best friends in real life and online. I have known you for such a long time that we have been through a lot of different times. For example all the arguments where you would threaten to not talk anymore. (Got me everytime) I'll miss you the most although I think we'll stay in touch.

xxSPUxx Spu you're very random and very funny. Your jokes and stories were weird but also very entertaining. Thanks for the laughs :)

SlangShot gshot Slang I also have known you for a very long time. We did lose contact for about a year and i'm glad that you joined Rebels and we were able to catch up once again.

radodim Although you have just joined you seem and are a very nice person that will fit very well in this clan.

Meepenator3 3 Although I have just met you as well I am sure glad I did met you. Everytime we have talked I always end up laughing or with a smile on my face

Sevector or Another great person and player that definetly deserved Elite. I didn't talk to you a lot at the start, but recently we have talked quite a bit more so i'm glad we did.

Some other people that were great friends
@zenoCrafter @Apzy @Sweli ChrisComedies @Tut

I am probably missing a few, but anyways thanks for all the memories :)
brb crying

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Don't have one yet, sold it and just came back to Minecraft.
Donor: Yeah when I get my acc, I got a $300.00 prepaid card yo
Wins: A little over 1000
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Factions with MaxyPie, Saints with Spu, Chrome with Aggalicious, React with Claq. Also TopOfTheWorldGM is a pretty cool kid too ;)
Got a mic: Yep.
Got Skype/TS: Yas
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): PM
Past Clans (If any) Saints, Chrome, React, Rick Astley Elite Squad
Timezone: EST
PvP Strengths: Sword, rod, strafing, ping hits
PvP Weaknesses: Bow
You cool: Yeah G
Best puppy picture:
Whats ur name?

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score

→ OPEN ←
Minecraft ID:Nanos14
Donor:No :/
Wins:417
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:Kind of a lot because of the whole Us clan league
Got a mic:yeah
Got Skype/TS:Yeah
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)Nanos_14
Past Clans (If any)Ascendancy (Captain)Ascension Invincible Divine V2 Phoenix and some other clans
Timezone:pPacific
PvP Strengths:Sword Ping and Bow
PvP Weaknesses:Water battles and sometimes my rod
You cool:I'm cool enough
Best puppy picture:
http://gyazo.com/ee44bc7ac99c6e0e3a6bb41932ba2acf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics