• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry, but due to being on mobile I was unable to lock the thread. Everyone thank Kat for locking it. Once the trolls have been dealt with, the thread will be unlocked. Until then, if ANYONE sees anymore posts anywhere on the forums by the two or similar people, please notify myself or another mod.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Excuse my possibility of a double post, but the thread is being unlocked. If there are anymore messages concerning the recent incident, they will be removed. Any questions or concerns should be messages to myself or another staff member. Thank you.

Reactions: Kat

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Excuse my possibility of a double post, but the thread is being unlocked. If there are anymore messages concerning the recent incident, they will be removed. Any questions or concerns should be messages to myself or another staff member. Thank you.
Thank you! that guy was out control! woah!

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
I fell asleep at 5:30 cus of the laughing gas they gave me at dentist and I just woke up #youngzadmenstories

Reactions: Top

Feno

Diamond
Reaction score
sometimes when im alone i slab two chicken breasts in my eyes, dance to michael jackson music in my pink underwear, and flip off any driver that goes by while i sip on vodka and read the chicken on my eyes

Divux

Career
Reaction score
sometimes when im alone i slab two chicken breasts in my eyes, dance to michael jackson music in my pink underwear, and flip off any driver that goes by while i sip on vodka and read the chicken on my eyes
nice

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: chriscomedies / carlaee / courtneycomedies / lovelacee
Donor: no
Wins: idk dood a lot like
Ratio: rly good like 1/4 on main. god like like 80% on alt but alt ded now
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: no never even though i was a former member
Got a mic: ya deff
Got TS: no because i only go on ur ts like every day
Past Clans (If any) titans trivium legacy rebels
Timezone: pvptimezonez

Why do you want to join Rebels: i secretly hate u all and want to overthrow the upper ranks and domin8 the world. jk bcuz eden no ballsed me to apply and i love every single one of you and u guys r not idiots like exodus_king1
You cool: no im a loser
Best puppy picture:

appcation.png

this is legit so dont h8 appreci8 im here to carry clan and ill giv u subs on utube

editv1 FuzzyPB and Butterballer r my best pals

editv2 not leaving trivium no matter wot so if u want 2 h8 dont appreci8 and deny me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci