• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikiHutV1

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry that is has come to this but i will be leaving one of the clans that i have always wanted to be in. I know it hasn't been that long but my time has come and i will be returning to my old home. Thanks for everything guys!

PS: I will be on the ts daily.

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry that is has come to this but i will be leaving one of the clans that i have always wanted to be in. I know it hasn't been that long but my time has come and i will be returning to my old home. Thanks for everything guys!

YES! <3

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: CaptainCabbage12
Donor:platnium
Wins:100/99
Got Skype/TS:
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)calebmann12
Got a mic: Yeah
Timezone: New Zealnd which is gmt/utc+12 hours. That means I am 12 hours ahead of some countries
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:alot
PvP Strengths:Rod
PvP Weaknesses:Fire
Past Clans (If any)#Static
You cool?:ya
Best puppy picture:
Deny him

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score

what clan?

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score

</3 ;------; whyyyy u levvv meeeeee

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score

Sad to see you go mang. really enjoyed you in the clan. Wish you the best of luck yo <3

PandaaFTW

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: PandaA_FTW, I also have an alt account name Icyblue324.
Donor: Yes, Diamond. On icy I do not.
Wins: Icy : 300 Panda : 55 (altogether 350+)
Got Skype/TS: Not Skype. But I do have TeamSpeak.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) I don't have skype, But I use TS every day.
Got a mic: No, I am getting one soon, But I can type pretty fast so it shouldn't be an issue.
Timezone: EST (Eastern standard time)
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Never before, but I am excited to start to :D.
PvP Strengths: Rod, also my 60 ping. I am also decent at fighting under pressure.
PvP Weaknesses: Communication, as well as bows.
Past Clans (If any) I have never been in a clan. Sorry.
You cool?: I would like to assume so, but it is up to you. :p
Best puppy picture: Umm

PS : Since I have never been in a clan, I have decided to look for a clan that suits me the best, after monitoring clans such as Trivium, Forgotten, React and a few others I have decided to shoot for the Rebels. I have never been in a clan before so I have to pick up on a few things that you guys could teach me, i'm a fast learner and i'm pretty mature. I am very interested in this clan and will do whatever it takes just to get a shot in here; I hope to play a few games with the members and such, hopefully I can find the true meaning of a clan, hopefully i'll have a blast playing with this clan and I would love to be in it, thanks again,
Sincerely,
~PandaA

Last edited:

Dimond1646MCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: PandaA_FTW, I also have an alt account name Icyblue324.
Donor: Yes, Diamond. On icy I do not.
Wins: Icy : 300 Panda : 55 (altogether 350+)
Got Skype/TS: Not Skype. But I do have TeamSpeak.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) I don't have skype, But I use TS every day.
Got a mic: No, I am getting one soon, But I can type pretty fast so it shouldn't be an issue.
Timezone: EST (Eastern standard time)
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Never before, but I am excited to start to :D.
PvP Strengths: Rod, also my 60 ping. I am also decent at fighting under pressure.
PvP Weaknesses: Communication, as well as bows.
Past Clans (If any) I have never been in a clan. Sorry.
You cool?: I would like to assume so, but it is up to you. :p
Best puppy picture: Umm

PS : I've never really been in a clan but I would love to be able to join this one because I have been monitering a couple clans that seemed interesting, and you guys seem mature and cool, I would love to say I am apart of a clan but i'm afraid that would not be true, so I am really interested in joining this one, if anyone wants to play a couple games with me I would be totally okay with that just poke me on the teamspeak because I am on it right now. I would love to join this clan because I want you guys to teach me the realy meaning of a clan. Thanks,
~Panda / Icy.
gl! Nice app xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci