• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, here we are again. I always hate doing this, and this is the worst that I've felt about leaving a clan, ever. Knowing myself, I have a hard time settling in places, and I join a lot of clans to see if I can fit myself into it and finally call it a family. I love to try new things, and finally find the place that I love, and I can say this was probably the closest I've been, but I'm not quite there yet.

An idea was sparked up a few days ago to reband the one clan that I never left, the one clan that I led. I've been slowly working to get that plan running. I'm so sorry guys, I really am, and I feel terrible for doing this to you, twice, after just a month.

Anyway, farewell baccas.

#WickyForCo-Leader
Bad. I hope they replace you on the roster with an actually decent member. #Wicky4CoLeader Wickyy

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, here we are again. I always hate doing this, and this is the worst that I've felt about leaving a clan, ever. Knowing myself, I have a hard time settling in places, and I join a lot of clans to see if I can fit myself into it and finally call it a family. I love to try new things, and finally find the place that I love, and I can say this was probably the closest I've been, but I'm not quite there yet.

An idea was sparked up a few days ago to reband the one clan that I never left, the one clan that I led. I've been slowly working to get that plan running. I'm so sorry guys, I really am, and I feel terrible for doing this to you, twice, after just a month.

Anyway, farewell baccas.

#WickyForCo-Leader
:( bye cern...

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score

Anyway, farewell baccas.

#WickyForCo-Leader
ily <333333

ImFaqe

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: ImFaqe
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 416
Got Skype/TS: Yes, Both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Zill.jordan
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: Eastern
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Neither, but I've played with lots of the members
PvP Strengths: Sword, Flint and Steal, Fishing Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Bow
Past Clans (If any) Divine, Sovereign, Primeval, Organization
You cool?: Yes, IM VERY COOL
Best puppy picture:

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: ImFaqe
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 416
Got Skype/TS: Yes, Both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Zill.jordan
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: Eastern
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Neither, but I've played with lots of the members
PvP Strengths: Sword, Flint and Steal, Fishing Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Bow
Past Clans (If any) Divine, Sovereign, Primeval, Organization
You cool?: Yes, IM VERY COOL
Best puppy picture:
Apps are closed right now, but get on the ts to get to know us to have a better chance of getting accepted when apps open up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci