• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm happy to see that this clan has reached, or surpassed, its former glory. Good job max :] Merry Christmas everyone!
pshh

Also thanks everyone for making the year i have been in this clan be awesome. I have been through a lot of stages and so has the clan. Good and bad. And i thank the people who has stuck with it through all of the downs such as bran leaving and elevate being made and never left or gave up through it. Maxypie Wickyy myruhh7 Spellyy I joined this clan as a giant noob, i still dont get why i was accepted, tbh i was really bad and im still not very good lol. Im not sure how much longer i am going to stay, to be honest probably not long. This clan has provided me with some of the most fun times of my life. But im losing interest. My best friends in the clan are only playing csgo and im not being pushed to play, also im a leader but im treated like a member. Dont think when i leave i am going to join a new clan. I won't i will be casually playing. Dont worry about that now, i just wanted to say thanks for making it an awesome 1 year and im extremely happy with how the clan has turned out.

Ranger_zZ

Diamond
Reaction score
pshh

Also thanks everyone for making the year i have been in this clan be awesome. I have been through a lot of stages and so has the clan. Good and bad. And i thank the people who has stuck with it through all of the downs such as bran leaving and elevate being made and never left or gave up through it. Maxypie Wickyy myruhh7 Spellyy I joined this clan as a giant noob, i still dont get why i was accepted, tbh i was really bad and im still not very good lol. Im not sure how much longer i am going to stay, to be honest probably not long. This clan has provided me with some of the most fun times of my life. But im losing interest. My best friends in the clan are only playing csgo and im not being pushed to play, also im a leader but im treated like a member. Dont think when i leave i am going to join a new clan. I won't i will be casually playing. Dont worry about that now, i just wanted to say thanks for making it an awesome 1 year and im extremely happy with how the clan has turned out.
Wow Jc thats really sad to hear. I hope you have thought on this decision and congratulations on 1 year with the clan dude. Oh and you are really good don't underestimate yourself man

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
pshh

Haha, sorry to hear, I only said congrats to Max because besides him, powawa, Crafty<3, and ian (not including people on break) I don't recognize anyone who made an impact on the clan when I was there. Good luck in the future though, and make sure to say hello to these wonderful people every once and a awhile if you do decide to leave.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
pshh

This is more of a message about me saying im happy about being here for 1 year, i brought up me leaving as a warning. Dont worry about it now.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Haha, sorry to hear, I only said congrats to Max because besides him, powawa, Crafty<3, and ian (not including people on break) I don't recognize anyone who made an impact on the clan when I was there. Good luck in the future though, and make sure to say hello to these wonderful people every once and a awhile if you do decide to leave.
Dont thank jc. Hes our worst player, and we only have him because hes nice.

1.) he doesnt know how to pvp
2.) He's really bad at it, like one time in a battle, he killed us all and then started squealing.
3.) he talks like a chimpanzee
4.) hes ugly
5.) I can smell his breath when he talks
6.) He brags about girls

Please reconsider

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

2.) He's really bad at it, like one time in a battle, he killed us all and then started squealing.
4.) hes ugly
6.) He brags about girls

Please reconsider
That doesn't sound like something a member of Rebels would say .-. I also never thanked him.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score

4.) hes ugly
6.) He brags about girls

Please reconsider
1.) he could smack you, bk.
2.) he was probably just practicing his mouse impressions
3.) he has the voice of a god
4.) his big Inappropriate body part on a male. makes up for it
5.) that is physically impossible
6.) at least he gets girls

Happy Kwanza, Rebels. Also happy 1 year in Rebels, Jc. You were always my favorite leader (Don't tell Mayra). Anyway, I'm on my phone and I'll be back home tomorrow.

Last edited:

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
pshh

Honestly Jc, way to steal the 1 year warning to leave thing. I swear that's what I said like a month ago. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci