• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
pshh

Also thanks everyone for making the year i have been in this clan be awesome. I have been through a lot of stages and so has the clan. Good and bad. And i thank the people who has stuck with it through all of the downs such as bran leaving and elevate being made and never left or gave up through it. Maxypie Wickyy myruhh7 Spellyy I joined this clan as a giant noob, i still dont get why i was accepted, tbh i was really bad and im still not very good lol. Im not sure how much longer i am going to stay, to be honest probably not long. This clan has provided me with some of the most fun times of my life. But im losing interest. My best friends in the clan are only playing csgo and im not being pushed to play, also im a leader but im treated like a member. Dont think when i leave i am going to join a new clan. I won't i will be casually playing. Dont worry about that now, i just wanted to say thanks for making it an awesome 1 year and im extremely happy with how the clan has turned out.
okay jc lets be honest i tell u to play block game with me every day!
but ill be mucho sad if you lead
i always get pissed when people underrate you because you are easily 1 of the best in tha clan so yah

Metalclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've seen this thread.
I had very fond memories of being a pending member here.
nice members, glad that I had those short memories.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
pshh

Also thanks everyone for making the year i have been in this clan be awesome. I have been through a lot of stages and so has the clan. Good and bad. And i thank the people who has stuck with it through all of the downs such as bran leaving and elevate being made and never left or gave up through it. Maxypie Wickyy myruhh7 Spellyy I joined this clan as a giant noob, i still dont get why i was accepted, tbh i was really bad and im still not very good lol. Im not sure how much longer i am going to stay, to be honest probably not long. This clan has provided me with some of the most fun times of my life. But im losing interest. My best friends in the clan are only playing csgo and im not being pushed to play, also im a leader but im treated like a member. Dont think when i leave i am going to join a new clan. I won't i will be casually playing. Dont worry about that now, i just wanted to say thanks for making it an awesome 1 year and im extremely happy with how the clan has turned out.
Well, if it helps any... I have always viewed you as a good leader. You don't act like you're above everyone (well, nobody here really does), and you're very interative and nice to people c:

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
i brought you the greatest christmas gift of all

Minecraft ID: blazergay123 blazerboy321 blazerboy123
Donor: no
Wins: 335
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: yes
Got a mic: yes
Got Skype/TS: noah.barrios - ts is yes
Past Clans (If any) rebels organization ohana eternity united asscendancy
Timezone: EST
PvP Strengths: clicking and bows
PvP Weaknesses: is 10% mentally handicapped and rushes too often
You cool: on a scale of 1 to 10, i'd be about an 8 IPureGold
Best puppy picture:

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
day 16934
i've made friends with the natives from the 3rd island over
it appears they were also trapped in a strange new teamspeak
i trade the fish that i catch for their mangos
i love mangos
i realized yesterday was christmas, marking the 12th christmas i've missed since being stranded
found some cockroaches in the lobby
its a feast

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
day 16934
i love mangos
i realized yesterday was christmas, marking the 12th christmas i've missed since being stranded
its a feast
I've missed these ngl.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
day 16934
i love mangos
its a feast
omg the memories
these are the funniest things omg

SubjectBlue

Diamond
Reaction score
I thought I was the only 1 who knew about ASMR
Minecraft ID: xSantaify
Donor: I can't afford anything after buying presents for every child under the age of nine.
Wins: It's pretty hard to get a win with all the turbulance on the sleigh.
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I remember coming into your houses and eating your cookies ;)
Got a mic: Yes, but Mrs. Clause uses it for her ASMR videos.
Got Skype/TS: Of course! I use my Skype to pick up smoking baes in every time zone.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): SantaIsTheBomb1234
Past Clans (If any): The Santa Squad (SS).
Timezone: North Pole Standard Time (NPST)
PvP Strengths: After I eat a lot of cookie I go into MLG mode, and rek all the BKs.
PvP Weaknesses: Cold hands. Sometimes my beard gets into the keyboard.
You cool: cheq my prof pic ;)
Best puppy picture:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci