• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Renegades [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiphersHD

Experienced
Reaction score
It's really amazing what a clan can pull off when they're only 9 people. I'm really happy to be apart of this clan. Great job in the CB against Crimson. Renegades will never fall, we will only return.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
vitalizing vs renegades
Thanks for hosting the tourny Shan! You taught us so much things from Equinox We all improved so much from back then. I remember i didn't know how to lead at all ^-^. You taught me a lot of things and words can't express of how truly thankful i am. Thanks Shan!

tofomofo

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:Tofomofo
Donor:none
Wins/GamesPlayed: 600 sumdin out of 3500
Teamspeak: [Y/N]y
PVP Strengths:fishing rod swords fns bow
PVP Weaknesses:teams of 12 jap kids triharding me off spawn
Why do you want to join Renegades?cuz i wanna lick chanse in nasty places and play with him and sweg yolo and cuz yall need sweq

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:Tofomofo
Donor:none
Wins/GamesPlayed: 600 sumdin out of 3500
Teamspeak: [Y/N]y
PVP Strengths:fishing rod swords fns bow
PVP Weaknesses:teams of 12 jap kids triharding me off spawn
Why do you want to join Renegades?cuz i wanna lick chanse in nasty places and play with him and sweg yolo and cuz yall need sweq
Denied.

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
CrimsonMC We never battled Renegades.. So RenegadesUS please take it down, we have never battled you. Also if a clan merges its like disbanding the old clan. So you cannot put that up. Please take it down.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
CrimsonMC We never battled Renegades.. So RenegadesUS please take it down, we have never battled you. Also if a clan merges its like disbanding the old clan. So you cannot put that up. Please take it down.
lmao. We clan battled Crimson. That will put it on our thread and crimson's old thread. Seeing as how Crimson and Excel merged i am able to keep the win and the loss should go on crimson's old thread. I've been asked many times to stop bringing up the topic now you guys are bringing the topic up. Did you even have permission from your clan leader to post that? If not i would ask you to mind your own business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci