• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Report Abuse Section

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel like the Report Abuse section needs to be more "new user-friendly" most servers don't use the term 'Report Abuse' as there sub-forum section to report users. Server generally use " Report a Player" or something a long those lines. Such a small thing can make such a big difference. Most users when they see 'Report Abuse' it doesn't really look like a section to report hackers to be honest. Also, I think there should be a thread or something bold in the Report abuse section saying that all Report threads are privated to protect the privacy of the person reported and reporting. I often see new users confused where to report hackers because either 1. Report Abuse doesn't really look like a place to report hackers, more like to report someone who is abusing you in chat or something along those lines. 2. They think the forum is empty and that it's not the right place to report when in reality the threads are all private thus them making a thread to Report a Hacker in Survival Games Discussions.

Just a simple little idea that I think will reduce the amount of Hacker Reports that we see in the public forum sections. :)

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
Make a big button "This is where you report hackers" I'm sure thats what lots of new people come here for.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I feel like the Report Abuse section needs to be more "new user-friendly" most servers don't use the term 'Report Abuse' as there sub-forum section to report users. Server generally use " Report a Player" or something a long those lines. Such a small thing can make such a big difference. Most users when they see 'Report Abuse' it doesn't really look like a section to report hackers to be honest. Also, I think there should be a thread or something bold in the Report abuse section saying that all Report threads are privated to protect the privacy of the person reported and reporting. I often see new users confused where to report hackers because either 1. Report Abuse doesn't really look like a place to report hackers, more like to report someone who is abusing you in chat or something along those lines. 2. They think the forum is empty and that it's not the right place to report when in reality the threads are all private thus them making a thread to Report a Hacker in Survival Games Discussions.

Just a simple little idea that I think will reduce the amount of Hacker Reports that we see in the public forum sections. :)
All true. This should be fixed.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I love this idea! Even as a long time and active member of these forums I find myself sometimes scrolling over the section :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci