• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Republic {Us Team}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score

The Republic (US Division)
"A clan is not the best when they are on top, but when they are a family" -Kidzies

OUR GOALS:
We hope to one day be well known and feared. We hope to fill the roster with outstanding players and outstanding people. We hope to be respected amongst other clans and other players. We hope to be a family. We also hope to have a CLAN BATTLE every other week once we get enough members.

REQUIREMENTS:
You must have TeamSpeak/Skype and a working microphone.
You must be active on teamspeak and in scrimmages/game with clan mates.
You must have teammed with leaders/officers before
You must have 300+ wins {Exceptions can be made}
13+{Rare exceptions can be made.}
You must be respectful of your clan mates.
You must be an overall mature and relaxed person.

COMMUNICATION:
We have our own TeamSpeak. The IP is ts30.gameservers.com:9342
Skype is optional, we mainly use TeamSpeak for battles, factions, etc. If you do not have TeamSpeak, you're chances of getting in is close to zero.

RANKS:
Leaders- Can kick any Member/Officer/Admin from the clan. Can accept/deny applications. The leaders have a final say in all things clan related. Can setup clan battles.
Admin- Can kick Members and Officers from clan. Can accept/deny applications with officers/leaders approval. Promotes officers with Leader(s) permission. Can setup clan battles.
Officer- Can kick members with Admin's approval. Can accept/deny applications with Admin/Leaders approval.
Elites- The most skilled and active member of the clan. Elites will make up a fair amount of the Clan Battle roster and will be tested often on their PvP to see if they can keep their position.
Members- Expected to be respectful of other players/clan members/and other clans. May participate in clan battles and scrims.

Initiation:
1. Be active on the teamspeak and get to know us all
2. Apply for The Republic
3. Acception to Trial Member
4. Must be active on TS for about a week
5. Full acception to The Republic

APPLICATION: OPEN!
APPLICATION:
IGN:
Age?:
Donor?:
Wins?:
Do you have teamspeak?:
Skype name? (Pm me if you don't wanna post it.):
Do you have a working mic?:
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers?:
Timezone?:
Why do you wanna be in The Republic?:
What are the past clans you've been in?:
What are your strengths?:
What are your weaknesses?:

ROSTER:
(17/24)
(Leaders, admins and officers don't count on the roster.)

Leader(s):
TheKidz101
Auroraty

Admin(s):
Arched10

Officer(s):
ChrisComedies
Angryjukebox (Trial)

Elite(s):
1. FuzzyPB
2. ButterBaller
3. Geoman343

Member(s):
4. KarterHD
5. smallr
6. MrBlocksterMan
7. SkillzASC
8. iMightTroll
9. techaton
10. Dito1015/Why_Ask
11. Undead_99
12. Katz4Sale
13. CandyCranium
14. Leeparhity
15. Ins3curity_
16. snoopyk9
17. EyeHasNoIdea

Trial Member(s):
1. Hks
2. Buffy2224
3. SniperSnakez

On Break:
1.Littlerawr_

VIP(s):
mikeyman209 <3
ZadoHD <3
piranga <3
Maxypie<3
Cscoop<3
Pepsi<3
Clan Battle Records:
(0-0)
The Republic vs.

Last edited:

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: ProfessorRetro.

Age?: 13.

Donor?: Yes, gold.

Wins?: 331.

TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes, a Turtle Beach X12 Headset in perfect condition.

Timezone?: EST, same as you Kristie.

Past Clans?: Sovereign, Elementv2, and Royals.
Strengths?: Bow and arrows. These are my main strengths, and I think it helps me be one of the most useful in clan fight situations, because the ability to deal damage before you can even go in with the sword and fishing rod is amazing. My accuracy and ability to predict where the person is going next is really good. I can even finish someone off with the bow without doing any sword combat. Next is FnS. My placement with FnS is really good, and like I said my ability to predict where a person is going next is really good so I can conveniently place a FnS in front of them to both slow them down and cause damage while I go in to finish them off with the sword. Next is Swords. I'm really good at getting combo locks on people and getting criticals. Fishing rod is another strength of mine. My accuracy with the fishing rod is really good, and I use it alot for defensive purposes. Although I am an all around player, the fishing rod is usually what gets me out of tight situations, as I know how to use it really well both defensively, and offensively. My next strength is strafing. I'm really hard to get when I'm pretty much dancing around you. I'm a really good team player and can listen to instructions, so I feel that should be considered a strenght. Next, I have really good routes on many maps on MCSG, and can react to situations where I'm pushed off my route really well. And last but not least, I am underestimated so much. You know when you're in a game and you see that random who comes back around to kill you in the end and you rage? Then you /stats him and find out he has a decent amount of wins. That's me. Although it's not luck. I feel that people always say I have a terrible ratio really does end up biting them in the heinie. They'll usually look past me to kill their more potential dangerous adversaries (to them) while I'm getting looted up and ready to kill them.

Weaknesses?: My main PvP weakness is dealing with pressure. If I'm doing like a 1v2 in a scrimmage I needeveryone to chill out. If they're saying stuff like "Omg Retro do dis c'mon" I can't really focus. I need everyone to be calm and steady, because chances are, I'll handle it. Another main weakness of mine is sometimes I can get overconfident and that may cause me to do something that really screws me over. Like chasing a dude in a scrimmage on Solar Frost and thinking I can do the lava parkour, only to fall into the lava and die.

SIDE NOTE: I know that if not a few, then many members in this clan hate/dislike me for multiple reasons. Be it that these reasons are being annoying, my voice, or just mutual hatred. I've put all negative feelings I have towards any of the members behind. I know I've done extremely bad things in my past. Things that shouldn't even be forgiven, but I'm going to atleast try to apologize. I cannot join Rebels because they don't like me. I cannot join Forgotten because their standards are way too high for me to join, and they don't like my voice. Titans, which I tried so hard to join disbanded. Sovereign kicked me. This is the only clan that I even have a chance in joining, and eventually finding a home in which I can have true friends. I promise that whatever I have done to make you guys dislike me in the past will never be repeated by me again, and if you're still angry about stuff I've done in the past, please. Give me a chance, that's all I'm asking for.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: ProfessorRetro.
Age?: 13.
Donor?: Yes, gold.
Wins?: 331.
TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes, a Turtle Beach X12 Headset in perfect condition.
Timezone?: EST, same as you Kristie.
Past Clans?: Sovereign, Elementv2, and Royals.
Strengths?: Bow and arrows. These are my main strengths, and I think it helps me be one of the most useful in clan fight situations, because the ability to deal damage before you can even go in with the sword and fishing rod is amazing. My accuracy and ability to predict where the person is going next is really good. I can even finish someone off with the bow without doing any sword combat. Next is FnS. My placement with FnS is really good, and like I said my ability to predict where a person is going next is really good so I can conveniently place a FnS in front of them to both slow them down and cause damage while I go in to finish them off with the sword. Next is Swords. I'm really good at getting combo locks on people and getting criticals. Fishing rod is another strength of mine. My accuracy with the fishing rod is really good, and I use it alot for defensive purposes. Although I am an all around player, the fishing rod is usually what gets me out of tight situations, as I know how to use it really well both defensively, and offensively. My next strength is strafing. I'm really hard to get when I'm pretty much dancing around you. I'm a really good team player and can listen to instructions, so I feel that should be considered a strenght. Next, I have really good routes on many maps on MCSG, and can react to situations where I'm pushed off my route really well. And last but not least, I am underestimated so much. You know when you're in a game and you see that random who comes back around to kill you in the end and you rage? Then you /stats him and find out he has a decent amount of wins. That's me. Although it's not luck. I feel that people always say I have a terrible ratio really does end up biting them in the heinie. They'll usually look past me to kill their more potential dangerous adversaries (to them) while I'm getting looted up and ready to kill them.
Weaknesses?: My main PvP weakness is dealing with pressure. If I'm doing like a 1v2 in a scrimmage I needeveryone to chill out. If they're saying stuff like "Omg Retro do dis c'mon" I can't really focus. I need everyone to be calm and steady, because chances are, I'll handle it. Another main weakness of mine is sometimes I can get overconfident and that may cause me to do something that really screws me over. Like chasing a dude in a scrimmage on Solar Frost and thinking I can do the lava parkour, only to fall into the lava and die.
SIDE NOTE: I know that if not a few, then many members in this clan hate/dislike me for multiple reasons. Be it that these reasons are being annoying, my voice, or just mutual hatred. I've put all negative feelings I have towards any of the members behind. I know I've done extremely bad things in my past. Things that shouldn't even be forgiven, but I'm going to atleast try to apologize. I cannot join Rebels because they don't like me. I cannot join Forgotten because their standards are way too high for me to join, and they don't like my voice. Titans, which I tried so hard to join disbanded. Sovereign kicked me. This is the only clan that I even have a chance in joining, and eventually finding a home in which I can have true friends. I promise that whatever I have done to make you guys dislike me in the past will never be repeated by me again, and if you're still angry about stuff I've done in the past, please. Give me a chance, that's all I'm asking for.
Unorganized. Tsk tsk. lel jk. But seriously, I can't see when the questions. You should have bolded the questions.

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I want to be special.

#TheRepublic <--- on topic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads