• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Retired

J

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Recently, two of our beloved Sr. Staff members resigned, and I see that many members of the community are sad/depressed about this, but I realize that they are also thankful to them. Therefore, I want this thread to remember the contributions of other staff members as well. Post what staff member you absolutely loved the most that has now resigned and why; such as what efforts they made to improve MCSG or MCGamer, their personality, their activity, etc. this thread is to remember the retired staff members and their contributions to this community like what Neph and Jojo did :)
#ThrowbackStaff
On a side not, I actually didn't post a thread about OTPs/Shipping ^_^

Last edited:

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
such as what efforts they made to improve MCSG or MCGamer, their personality, their activity, etc.
I think that much of the thread to Neph and Jojo also contain these things... It's really not only negativity, it maybe seemed a bit like it because everyone was upset.

J

District 13
Reaction score
I think that much of the thread to Neph and Jojo also contain these things... It's really not only negativity, it maybe seemed a bit like it because everyone was upset.
What do you mean?
Sorry I'm dumb :p

JustKlaw

Diamond
Reaction score
Pearlyyy I actually do remember him and he has quit now. Those were some good times though. Brought back memories hearing these ex mods lmao :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci