• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Return [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Name: Charles Li
2. Age: 14
3. IGN: Charles4406
4. Wins: 143
5. Games Played: 614 (250 of these games were played by my little brother when I just got the account)
6. Donor: Member
7. Maturity [1-10]: 10
Activity [1-10]: 8
Teamspeak/Skype [Y/N]: Yes, Both
Skype name [Pm if necessary]: Charchardrose
11. Player v. Player Skills: Fishing Rod, Combos, Block-Hitting (When Desperate/Necessary), Critical Hitting, Flint and Steel with Rod/Bow Skills, PvP Strategies, Mismatched Fights
12. Player v. Player Weaknesses: I need to improve my bow skills when below another player in a disadvantageous point in the fight, fighting when a player is running for a long time.
13. Why do you want to be in The Return: I want to be in The Return because I believe it will be a great chance for me to improve my pvp skills and be able to meet new people in the MCSG community. I want to give myself a challenge with fighting against other clans in wars.
14. Additional Information: 1410 Kills/12 Kills in 1 Round/Game Rank around 8000/I was banned once for using "Hacks." This was because my minecraft crashed/froze/not responding/ in the middle of a game and I apparently was stuck in mid-air. The player I was pvping was a mod and I was banned for fly hacks. The ban was for 1 week as it is coming to an end in a few days. Please disregard this ban as no hacks have ever been used on my account. I will screen share you my versions folder and .minecraft if necessary.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Name: Charles Li
3. IGN: Charles4406
4. Wins: 143
5. Games Played: 614 (250 of these games were played by my little brother when I just got the account)
6. Donor: Member
7. Maturity [1-10]: 10
8. Activity [1-10]: 8
9. Teamspeak/Skype [Y/N]: Yes, Both
10. Skype name [Pm if necessary]: Charchardrose
11. Player v. Player Skills: Fishing Rod, Combos, Block-Hitting (When Desperate/Necessary), Critical Hitting, Flint and Steel with Rod/Bow Skills, PvP Strategies, Mismatched Fights
12. Player v. Player Weaknesses: I need to improve my bow skills when below another player in a disadvantageous point in the fight, fighting when a player is running for a long time.
13. Why do you want to be in The Return: I want to be in The Return because I believe it will be a great chance for me to improve my pvp skills and be able to meet new people in the MCSG community. I want to give myself a challenge with fighting against other clans in wars.
14. Additional Information: 1410 Kills/12 Kills in 1 Round/Game Rank around 8000/I was banned once for using "Hacks." This was because my minecraft crashed/froze/not responding/ in the middle of a game and I apparently was stuck in mid-air. The player I was pvping was a mod and I was banned for fly hacks. The ban was for 1 week as it is coming to an end in a few days. Please disregard this ban as no hacks have ever been used on my account. I will screen share you my versions folder and .minecraft if necessary.
Accepted. You've been accepted as a Trial.

maxmbhc

Tribute
Reaction score
Why, Hello there Fuzzy. I'm that kid you reasoned the Good out of you in the clan battle with Overkill. Seeing as we're merging, I felt I should apply. I can't kill Anthony, but I can kill Josh. My MCSG stats are poop, just a heads up. Leggo:
1. Name: Max
3. IGN: maxmbhc
4. Wins: 39
5. Games Played: 600
6. Donor: None
7. Maturity [1-10]: 8
Activity [1-10]: 8
Teamspeak/Skype [Y/N]: Y/Y
Skype name [Pm if necessary]: maxpixei
11. Player v. Player Skills: Fishing+Bow+FnS Wombo Combo
12. Player v. Player Weaknesses: Water Battles/Hackers/Robert
13. Why do you want to be in The Return: You guys seem pretty cool, plus I want be involved with a clan still. And I know everyone from Overkill really well.
14. Additional Information: I make pretty things, I am a hard worker. I can get things done and organized. I am the Head GFX guy for JuxCraft. I am better than my stats say. Like a lot better. I will by Loyal as Chris Brown's song. I enjoy sunsets and long walks on the beach.

Ask the Overkill people and they'll give you recommendations/more info on me if you need it. All I want is Trial and sooner or later member. Or Manager? Could that be a thing? XD

Rileythebuilder

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Name: Riley
2. Age:12
3. IGN:Rileythebuilder1
4. Wins:285
5. Games Played:4k
6. Donor:none
7. Maturity [1-10]:9
Activity [1-10]:9
Teamspeak/Skype [Y/N]:skype