• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Return [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
btw i forgot!1!1!
tell ur membs to stop sucking up to bcuz xD lmao they funny 2 much 4 me!1!1 also tell ur membs to stop calling me out for hacks/toggles/macros!
Funny when they 2v1'd me but they still lost :/ sux for em
Your actually another level of dumb. Why are you still here? Why are you here is the first place, we don't like you, and you probably do toggle since you were garbage in Trespire I don't know you would get even trial in Infinitive.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
Not important part then how did I get elite in a week and I wasn't saying that I was just talking about how trespire was successful and named a few people and put etc so... ;(
Same for you, get off my thread I never really liked you therefore you would NEVER be a very important person (I could tell you didn't know what "VIP") meant.

Mez

Tribute
Reaction score
btw i forgot!1!1!
tell ur membs to stop sucking up to bcuz xD lmao they funny 2 much 4 me!1!1 also tell ur membs to stop calling me out for hacks/toggles/macros!
Funny when they 2v1'd me but they still lost :/ sux for em
Lol hop on Badlion tonight at 8pm yo, on the UHC server we 3v5'd you and your little posy was calling macro's on us, you thing your so good bro, but all you are is a joke.

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
Too True Everyone here is yelling get smacked 3v4 but if the mods have made a decision to dq that round that decision is final and there is no amount of flame and arguing that will change that. See Everyone in 3 weeks.

-Vanth
REDO* and we're mad cause we smacked em in a 3v4 and they got salty and found a bogus excuse to get a redo. TYPICAL random clan.

MudkipV2

Experienced
Reaction score
When Fuzzy thinks i toggle i laugh, & also im not trial in Infinitive.. Im member :)

MudkipV2

Experienced
Reaction score
and i never like u either xD only reason i got accepted into ur clan was cus of forcehacks ..
he really wanted me as member

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
and i never like u either xD only reason i got accepted into ur clan was cus of forcehacks ..
he really wanted me as member
Clearly your dumb because I make final decision and I'm sure if you didn't like me you wouldn't of kept applying and getting denied until Boss guilt tripped me into accepting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci