• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Return [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

n o o f

Career
Reaction score
u actually think i'll will apply for one of his clans again? Lol nah
im actually going to apply for Rivals since Infinitive Disbanded & a lot of my friends are in Rivals
who dis?

Doubted

Experienced
Reaction score
RIP Fuzzy couldn't keep a clan going to save his life.

Reactions: Mez

MudkipV2

Experienced
Reaction score
When people say "who are you?"
i laugh cus of how they play dumb haha. And also tox i was in Infinitive with Cf918, so yet again i think you should go think a little more about yourself :) get some rest, you'll be better in no time.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
i laugh cus of how they play dumb haha. And also tox i was in Infinitive with Cf918, so yet again i think you should go think a little more about yourself :) get some rest, you'll be better in no time.
i remember someone calling u out for regen & toggles the other time, I wonder who

n o o f

Career
Reaction score
no fr i dont know you

ToxicPsycho

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, but you're garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci