• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: KiD_Deathh

Wins: 41 (im really good tho)

Past clans: Dusk, Tenacity, and others.

Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) live.arcademx

Why do you want to join The Return?: To expand my pvp skills, get more friends in this community, and become better at pvp then I am right now.
For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.

Last edited:

chnxRoyalxD

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: chnxRoyalxD
Wins: 245
Past clans: Enzo Genesis,Persona,Lunar Rain, Reloaded, Suit clan
Skype ID: i have a new private skype id like to message if i'm considered.
Why do you want to join The Return?: I would like to join a clan to play competitively. I'm not a fan of playing Survival games competitively because it is too time consuming and makes me feel like i have accomplish nothing. But since i enjoy PvPing i would like there to be some reward to my accomplishments witch in this case would be taking home wins for our team. I also want to record clan battle's that we take part in and post it on my youtube channel. Overall, i hope i can be given a fair shot at this team for the following reasons and more. Thanks for reading <3
~Royal

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: cscoop
Wins: higher than mr.gears, #3

Past clans: mhm
Skype ID: LOL DIE
Why do you want to join The Return?: because gears yelled at me to

Reaction score
hopefully this clan will lead to old mcsg players coming back and bringing back some of the fun that there once was.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score

IGN: EmperorVik (Soon to be changed to Emperors)
Wins: 3300+
Past clans: Trivium EU, Emperors EU
Skype ID: dahealthygamer
Why do you want to join The Return?: Firstly, I want to join a US clan as they are really fun when it comes to clan battles. Secondly, I want to try and get the US community better and hopefully meeting new people and I think that this is a great way of getting started. I'm also quite experienced with clanwars as I've been in good clans for the past 1 and a half so I know what I'm doing.

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Scout
Wins: 1000+
Past clans: Trivium EU, Triton
Skype ID: mill.kristjan
Why do you want to join The Return?: Trivium

WalkerRed

always a bap boi
Reaction score

Why do you want to join The Return?: Firstly, I want to join a US clan as they are really fun when it comes to clan battles. Secondly, I want to try and get the US community better and hopefully meeting new people and I think that this is a great way of getting started. I'm also quite experienced with clanwars as I've been in good clans for the past 1 and a half so I know what I'm doing.
ACCEPTED AS LEADER

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score

IGN: Scout
Wins: 1000+
Past clans: Trivium EU, Triton
Skype ID: mill.kristjan
Why do you want to join The Return?: Trivium
acept 4 leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads