• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evile

Survivor
Reaction score
What happened didn't you think that rev had spook or something I'm not sure tribe is telling the truth
Divman I hate to say this but don't take a L. Pullout now b4 roast fire squad v2 comes back in Gang gang

Adam911

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey desolate u guys suck Inappropriate body part on a male now get off the thread before i whoop yo ugly asses like wtf ugliest clan in mcsg
Desolate Kronsity D1vux

Adam911

Survivor
Reaction score
Dont even get me started on u hacking randoms the only real forsaken in that clan is riely and stab and idk who's left. U guys r all Bunny Lover boys who think they r cool bcuz they have a vid called meet the clan where they show off how Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom ugly they d

sonan

Spectator
Reaction score
we discussed it and he had spook sky but it was shaders apparently
Shut up squeaker tell me when you touch booty or even go outside fking 10 year old. Also go get some more tips from motteron because you still suck

pot

Platinum
Reaction score
There is a chance this clan could maybe get 3 rounds on desolate
There's a 100% chance you'll be sat
maybe there's a chance you'll get played
maybe there's a chance you'll get played this time
there is a chance that desolate could get 3 rounds on me alone.
Divux you've never been good at this game being crap is your claim to fame the only reason desolate accepted you is because they felt sorry you always say your under rated but in fact your overrated you've never done good in a cb also I'm not sure if you're a man considering to get any ranks in desolate you had to suck off kran
When your late to the roast but you see bits of D1vux on the ground. Puts a smile on my face. Also I heard you don't have friends I can see why. :(
D1vux bring that dirty invincible ass here boy. btw i have a vid of me 10'ing u, picklez, and lsccreative. when i sucked. your only in desolate cause they felt bad cause ppl made fun of u eatin microphones.
Its crazy that someone so bad at this game talks trash, dont reply on this thread again. Nobody here likes you :)
Jesus christ on a stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci