• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Ign: Lebron12 | UnkillableTank
Do You Have Teamspeak?: I do have TeamSpeak
Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary): PhoenixAU (Current), I used to be an Admin/ Owner in Purple Cobras AU, and I was a former owner of SavageAU
Why Should You Be Accepted? (At least 3 sentences): If I get settled in and know the people I'm talking too, I can be a really nice and cool guy to talk to or hang out with. Lately my enthusiasm or motivation for the game has died off and the AU region is slowly dying within the clan scene. I have chosen to apply for a US clan, and this one in particular because I have talked with beneu before and we got on pretty well. I also know that if there is any chance in me actually getting back into MC it would either to form an AU US clan or to try and join one myself.
As I am from NZ, a concern could be my connection, however that is not an issue as I get roughly 150ms which is easily playable for me.

If I am accepted for trial I may cut the Trial date quite close due to school and sport, as well as potential timezone issues. (Just a heads up)

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ign: Lebron12 | UnkillableTank
Do You Have Teamspeak?: I do have TeamSpeak
Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary): PhoenixAU (Current), I used to be an Admin/ Owner in Purple Cobras AU, and I was a former owner of SavageAU
Why Should You Be Accepted? (At least 3 sentences): If I get settled in and know the people I'm talking too, I can be a really nice and cool guy to talk to or hang out with. Lately my enthusiasm or motivation for the game has died off and the AU region is slowly dying within the clan scene. I have chosen to apply for a US clan, and this one in particular because I have talked with beneu before and we got on pretty well. I also know that if there is any chance in me actually getting back into MC it would either to form an AU US clan or to try and join one myself.
As I am from NZ, a concern could be my connection, however that is not an issue as I get roughly 150ms which is easily playable for me.

If I am accepted for trial I may cut the Trial date quite close due to school and sport, as well as potential timezone issues. (Just a heads up)
tank

Last edited:

Moodkip

Experienced
Reaction score
Ign: Moodkip
Do You Have Teamspeak?: yes on my phone
Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary): Desolate, Infinitive, Vendetta, Rivals
Why Should You Be Accepted? (At least 3 sentences): I am coming back to minecraft bc fun and ben is the pvp goddess and I am a chill guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci