• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
I thought Jcc was the best player by a mile? My ass
???
idk i fail to see your point, me and char trade fights all the time. We never have a fight that doesnt involve the other person getting analed. I literally said in chat before the fight that i couldnt rod. So what does char do? he rods me 4 times before he goes into the actual fight. But char is the only one in your clan who can put up a fight against me, except for Stephanamo and his cheaky fns tricks.

Last edited:

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
LOL DINOS MOUSE WAS broken as well thats why he was standing still jcc merely hit him while he wasn't doing anything LOL
In the video i literally swong twice and then turned away because he started rodding and i couldnt rod back.. Congrats he can get 4 hits while i look away..

BajanNorthkorean

Survivor
Reaction score
I got donged by a good player who i have donged plenty of times too but at least thats by another player, in the battle you died of fall damage and blamed it on your fps?? you are sick bro
mad cause bad LOL im just saying all this because you claim to be the best player LOL

Sapphire

Experienced
Reaction score
Timmy get off the thread stop flaming, and fish as for you please tell Adam not to go to our thread and flame

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci