• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texanz

Platinum
Reaction score
too bad vanth isn't here to stop the flame

-Vanth

(RIP vanth 2016)

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
there is a chance that desolate could get 3 rounds on me alone.
jcc tbh idk why you think you are so good

i love how people are flaming about desolate considering none of us play mcsg and dont log in the forums. who even started this flame...

Last edited:

easy

Tribute
Reaction score
jcc tbh idk why you think you are so good lmao. idk why they let you in venezuela, you drop faster than divux.

i love how people are flaming about desolate considering none of us play mcsg and dont log in the forums. who even started this flame...
kronsity aka biscuityt tbh you really shouldn't be talking...

Also, divux started the flame and desolate is just an overall horrible hacking sht clan as well.

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
kronsity aka biscuityt you really shouldn't be talking...

Also, divux started the flame and desolate is just an overall horrible hacking clan as well.
could still beat jcc lmao, who cares about a past ign.

also ss us any day lmao, mcsg is literally mentally retarded as a whole community. If any decent potion player made an mcsg clan they would legit look exactly like our clan (Like their skill). Desolate was built around players who knew different tactics, rather than just jitter clicking.

Last edited:

Mendoza510

Platinum
Reaction score
jcc tbh idk why you think you are so good lmao. idk why they let you in venezuela, you drop faster than divux.

he is good tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci