• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

USRevival

Survivor
Reaction score
Ign: cheezedoodles
Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary): Valiance and vendetta
Do You Have Teamspeak?: ya
Why Should You Be Accepted? (At least 3 sentences): cos im pretty decent at the game. im a chill guy . AND YES
Be active on ts

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: Excl
Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary): I've been in the community for about 2 years and I have been in Eternity, Desolate, Vortex, Crimson, Curse, and Carnage
Do You Have Teamspeak?: Yes
Why Should You Be Accepted? (At least 3 sentences): Well over the time I have been playing I have become a lot better and a lot of time people don't see that with me and I believe one I can show you guys I am very capable of being a good addition to this clan. Also I have never really known any of you to well and I am interested in being able to have that opportunity. Finally I have great corporation and I have tons of CB experience and know what to do in situations whenever we have a disadvantage in a round. Thank you for reading my application and I look forward to speaking to you guys on TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci