• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayyuunnn

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign:Swapsy
Do You Have Teamspeak?:Yes
Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary):Momentum and Sync. Momentum was a clan that had a lot of top badlion players such as RetroHacks, Tiszo, Immensly, Doethebowhoe etc....
Why Should You Be Accepted? I should be accepted because I am routes on all the the CB maps I know all the call outs and work well with others. Im matture and I will respect the other clan members.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Ign:Swapsy
Do You Have Teamspeak?:Yes
Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary):Momentum and Sync. Momentum was a clan that had a lot of top badlion players such as RetroHacks, Tiszo, Immensly, Doethebowhoe etc....
Why Should You Be Accepted? I should be accepted because I am routes on all the the CB maps I know all the call outs and work well with others. Im matture and I will respect the other clan members.
Make sure you come on the teamspeak often to improve your chances of getting in.

Rinaldiminer

Diamond
Reaction score
Put me on break wiener heads ( mostly sports cause he sucks balls at this game )

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score

Ign: daydreamlane
Do You Have Teamspeak?: Yes
Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary): Current Past Clan: Carnage
Why Should You Be Accepted? (At least 3 sentences): Cause I'm always because I'm home-schooled. Plus I know mostly all of the members. And I'm a good pvper (not :D)

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score

Ign: daydreamlane
Do You Have Teamspeak?: Yes
Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary): Current Past Clan: Carnage
Why Should You Be Accepted? (At least 3 sentences): Cause I'm always because I'm home-schooled. Plus I know mostly all of the members. And I'm a good pvper (not :D)
Come on teamspeak to improve your chances of getting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci