• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Revolt [US Team]

BearXViet

Survivor
Reaction score
Name:nam
Minecraft IGN:Aqility xpertguy kriticals ( on kriticals i got a reset) BearXviet 15z
Wins:a good 800
Games Played:a good 3000

For this last part of the application, please write a detailed paragraph on the following material:

What are your PvP strengths & weaknesses: Combos ( i have good ping to us and ca but sometimes its itchy on us,Fns i am very good with an fns,rod i can get really god combos with the rod if i get it perfectly.My weakness is Bowspamming when they bowspam at me.
What maps are you good and bad at?: im good at Valleyside and turb,alaskinvillage and im bad at harunka something like that idk the name.
Why would you like to join?Because this clan is the clan i look up to alot.
Why should we accept you?Becuase i can participate in cbs and scrims plus i have donor so if a game is full i can join anyways.
Will you be active?everyday i think.

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
Name:nam
Minecraft IGN:Aqility xpertguy kriticals ( on kriticals i got a reset) BearXviet 15z
Wins:a good 800
Games Played:a good 3000

For this last part of the application, please write a detailed paragraph on the following material:

What are your PvP strengths & weaknesses: Combos ( i have good ping to us and ca but sometimes its itchy on us,Fns i am very good with an fns,rod i can get really god combos with the rod if i get it perfectly.My weakness is Bowspamming when they bowspam at me.
What maps are you good and bad at?: im good at Valleyside and turb,alaskinvillage and im bad at harunka something like that idk the name.
Why would you like to join?Because this clan is the clan i look up to alot.
Why should we accept you?Becuase i can participate in cbs and scrims plus i have donor so if a game is full i can join anyways.
Will you be active?everyday i think.
15z

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci