• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The rivals {EU} [Remade thread]

DaaNieBoY

Survivor
Reaction score
Age (12+): I'm 13 years old almost 14
Minecraft IGN: _DaaNieBoY_
Current Wins: 16 not that much I know.
Current Points: 759 is my current bounty.
PVP Strengths: Bows, swords, flin and steels so really 1 vs 1.
PVP Weaknesses: I think if the opponent has high ground advantage im not that good.
Why do you want to join?: My friend TheBluemeerkat is in this clan as well and we thought it would be fun to join him and his mates in this clan. I also like to have some strong pvpers to back me up.
What can YOU contribute to the clan?: I have pvp skills (sounds very selfish doesn't it :p), I like to play MCSG so I do it alot im increasing very fast with my points and wins. And if I have found my place in this clan I think can really be of use and help out you guys.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
PVP Weaknesses: I think if the opponent has high ground advantage im not that good.
Why do you want to join?: My friend TheBluemeerkat is in this clan as well and we thought it would be fun to join him and his mates in this clan. I also like to have some strong pvpers to back me up.
What can YOU contribute to the clan?: I have pvp skills (sounds very selfish doesn't it :p), I like to play MCSG so I do it alot im increasing very fast with my points and wins. And if I have found my place in this clan I think can really be of use and help out you guys.
ACCEPTED AS MEMBER! i hope admins can accept :p

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
thebluemeerkat you can accept them but I a going to say trial member.

Spax4

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey rivals, spax4 here and im at school so i gotta hurry but i have news we have a clan battle :O :O :O :O :O did you know this. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci