• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The rivals {EU} [Remade thread]

jlo_xyloto

Tribute
Reaction score
Age (12+): 17

Minecraft IGN:jlo_xyloto

Current Wins:58, and rising.

Current Points:824

PVP Strengths:Tactics, Strategy, Stealth, and Any kind of fight. I'm also a good decision maker and a very fast learner.

PVP Weaknesses:Lag. That is my only weakness.

Why do you want to join? Because I'll improve the standards of the clan, and I can improve the group.

What can YOU contribute to the clan? I am your salvation. I can raise you all as players, make us better, I'm the smartest without boasting, and am a natural leader. When people listen to me, good things happen.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score

PVP Strengths:Tactics, Strategy, Stealth, and Any kind of fight. I'm also a good decision maker and a very fast learner.

Why do you want to join? Because I'll improve the standards of the clan, and I can improve the group.

What can YOU contribute to the clan? I am your salvation. I can raise you all as players, make us better, I'm the smartest without boasting, and am a natural leader. When people listen to me, good things happen.
Accepted as member!

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score

Adding you on Skype.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci