• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
Native is extremely immature from what I have seen from him, he deserves no respect from me.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Native is extremely immature from what I have seen from him, he deserves no respect from me.
Take this to a PM also he can be a hoebag but that him joking around he's actually cool person and you have no reason for flaming on this thread

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
I was making a point on the Skype chat, then shan removed me from it. I wanted to prove my point on the forums. You have no right to tell me what I can and can't do, if anything you are making this into more flame and (in my opinion) Shan started this flame.

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
I was making a point on the Skype chat, then shan removed me from it. I wanted to prove my point on the forums. You have no right to tell me what I can and can't do, if anything you are making this into more flame and (in my opinion) Shan started this flame.
Everyone dosent like Native,Its Fine Bro.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All I said is take it to a PM and if you do not know how click on *persons name and look for start a conversation button

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
What ever, this argument is ridiculous. There is nothing left to argue about. I proved my point now I'm done.

Theoriez

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Daniel Theoriez Lebanon The 2nd
Minecraft IGN: Theoriez
Skype name: You already have it
Donor: Nope, but I have an alt with diamond donor.
Wins: 130
Games Played: 355
How active are you 1/10: 9.6/10 <--- No life
How mature are you 1/10: 6.9/10
Why do you want to join #Rival: I'm looking for a good clan with some cool people :cool:
How would you help this clan: I have good teamwork, strategy, and overall good pvp skills. Also I can try to get some good players to join.
Tell us more about yourself: I like mac and cheese.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I kind of know cf918

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci