• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Was going to until I saw this.
I politely ask that you'd put up the loss, it's been 4.5 hours since the battle, I apologize, but honestly dude I asked nicdly I didn't say " hey notch you FREAKINGG lost" all I said was "Please put up the loss against Excel 3-2" if you don't want to be my guest, it shows as disrespectful on your part, so do as you please. Thank you

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
I politely ask that you'd put up the loss, it's been 4.5 hours since the battle, I apologize, but honestly dude I asked nicdly I didn't say " hey notch you FREAKINGG lost" all I said was "Please put up the loss against Excel 3-2" if you don't want to be my guest, it shows as disrespectful on your part, so do as you please. Thank you
Hey, calm yo` titties. All you`re doing is just destroying your clan rep. So I would suggest stopping. :D

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
You are talking to an Asian who will turn your brain into a mushy red liquid called blood! Okay that was weird, but still Asians have the power to poop on you.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, calm yo` titties. All you`re doing is just destroying your clan rep. So I would suggest stopping. :D
Lol I'm destroying my clans rep? I'm not here to fight, I just asked (past tense) to put up the loss and I get disrespectful crud coming my way.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol I'm destroying my clans rep? I'm not here to fight, I just asked (past tense) to put up the loss and I get disrespectful crud coming my way.
I mean....... I kinda wanna fight? Ready? 3 2 1 gooooo *Spu gets a sick six hit buttcheek combo* BAM he just 1 heartd him sense 1 heart is all he has!!! Ooooooo the crowd goes wildddd ooooooo the mini swag is the legend once more!!

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I mean....... I kinda wanna fight? Ready? 3 2 1 gooooo *Spu gets a sick six hit buttcheek combo* BAM he just 1 heartd him sense 1 heart is all he has!!! Ooooooo the crowd goes wildddd ooooooo the mini swag is the legend once more!!
Yaa king spu decked me rn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci