• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Joshua
Minecraft IGN: ItsFuzzyCookie
Skype name: itsfuzzycookie
Teamspeak: Yes
Donor: Yes, well on my scrim account
Wins: 206
Games Played: 596
How active are you 1/10: 9 but currently on vacation
How mature are you 1/10: 10 when needed of course
Past clans: Protocol, Envious, The Return
Why do you want to join The Rival: I want to join The Rivals because I know its going to be a great clan.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Yes
How would you help this clan: I will stay loyal and remain in the clan unless extreme circumstances and also recommend other skilled players to apply and join.
Tell us more about yourself: I am a youtuber, sg player, and server owner. I am black.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes, Corey and the soon to be other (Ik a lot of people), and I just want to apologize, about a year ago Corey would ask to record with me and when he joined my clan I rejected you, I apologize you turned into a great leader and player.
BTW, I am only vacation so I won't be able to "play" well atleast for another week, however I can go on ts and listen.
ahhaha xD

Frezzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Michael
Minecraft IGN: _Frezzy
Skype name: zebeatz
Donor: Yes, Diamond
Wins: 315
Games Played: 1885+
How active are you 1/10: 8-9
How mature are you 1/10: 8-9
Past clans: Instinct, Exodus, Purge, Instinct II, Exodus v2, Trama and Beginning
Why do you want to join The Rival: Well I have some good friends in here and this is just a really friendly and competitive clan
How would you help this clan: Well I'm pretty good at large team fights. I also listen and follow directions well.
Tell us more about yourself: I'm interested in sports. I'm pretty fun to hang around with, and I'm just a kewl kid
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Conner and if zlim is a leader than zlim also

GCool2038

Experienced
Reaction score
S
Name: Michael
Minecraft IGN: _Frezzy
Skype name: zebeatz
Donor: Yes, Diamond
Wins: 315
Games Played: 1885+
How active are you 1/10: 8-9
Past clans: Instinct, Exodus, Purge, Instinct II, Exodus v2, Trama and Beginning
Why do you want to join The Rival: Well I have some good friends in here and this is just a really friendly and competitive clan
How would you help this clan: Well I'm pretty good at large team fights. I also listen and follow directions well.
Tell us more about yourself: I'm interested in sports. I'm pretty fun to hang around with, and I'm just a kewl kid
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Conner and if zlim is a leader than zlim also
surprised for "tell us about yourself" you did not put singing :c

Frezzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Jacob
Minecraft IGN: CptPicklez
Skype name: kidgetgoodatthegame
Teamspeak: yes
Donor: yes, platinum
Wins: 722
Games Played:3172
How active are you 1/10: 9
Past clans: Recon Corps, The Beginning, ArtOfPvp
Why do you want to join The Rival: Because this clan was one of my favorite clan and because this is a fun and compettitive clan. I also have some of my friends here
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Yea
How would you help this clan: I'm really good at teamwork, during clan battles and scrim and I follow directions too, Also I will be a dedicated player and stand my ground during fights.
Tell us more about yourself: I like playing soccer and hockey in my free time, also I play NFS and cod b02. I can entertain people if their bored :)
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Harbor
He is fun to talk to and really good with sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci