• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uwem

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh you're so cool because you only killed 3 good players! Give this cocky kid a cookie.
That's how all immature roxbot players are these days, not surprised to see one here.
it's a game.........

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Arguing about a signature is stupid. Stop now. Especially arguing with a clan member that is in the clan you apply for. It just decreases your chances of getting in.
Ok dude. I kinda thought my post was kinda innappropriate when I thought about it. :p Sorry......

thehammer94

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Scott
Minecraft IGN: thehammer94
Skype name: scottyoung16
Teamspeak: Yes, I have it! Still a little nooby with it though!
Donor: Iron, most likely Gold when that runs out!
Wins: 92!
Games Played: 1395
How active are you 1/10: 9
How mature are you 1/10: 9
Past clans: #TheColony Owner: Rubro12
Why do you want to join The Rival: I want to join Rival because I am looking for a very competitive clan where I can play, to win and not just have fun! I really like to win and will always try my hardest and follow clan orders!
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Of course!! :)
How would you help this clan: Even though my ratio is very bad, I have a very high skill level in pvp! most of my deaths are either from hackers/teams! I would help this clan by, being active when ever needed, nice to all the clan members, funny but never immature, and finally a person that would try his hardest no matter what!
Tell us more about yourself: I am a 16 old guy who enjoys playing on the competitive side of minecraft! I understand that i do not have the recommended wins, but trust me I am very good player! If you don't believe me please test me out before declining!
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I do not personally know any of the members but I often see them in MCSG lobbys!

-Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci