• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfessionalNerd

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Jess
Minecraft IGN: AviJess | Other accounts I gave away but got most of the wins: iHaxors_, PandasM8, jess123259
Teamspeak: Yes.
Wins: Well, if you just count my account right now, around 190, but my old accounts combined are 1000+.
Games Played: I literally have no idea, I got back from my break a couple months ago and don't keep track of my old accounts, but my normal one is about 1000.
Past clans: None since January 2014.
Why do you want to join The Rival: I want to join The Rival because I've been pretty bored this summer, and I want to join a clan and have fun. I will be loyal, mature, and funny. Since I got back from my break, I've matured a lot, and my voice has deepened. I also got a new microphone, a Blue Snowball.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes, but I haven't talked to them in quite some time.
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): I should be accepted into the clan because I have matured. Since I left mcsg in early 2014, I have been maturing quite a bit. I also sound very good on TeamSpeak due to deeper voice and high quality microphone, so I won't be annoying like I was when I was in the Rival 7 months ago. I have inproved a lot in PvP since I have returned also. But yeah, that's all I really have to say, thanks for this opportunity.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: AviJess | Other accounts I gave away but got most of the wins: iHaxors_, PandasM8, jess123259
Wins: Well, if you just count my account right now, around 190, but my old accounts combined are 1000+.
Games Played: I literally have no idea, I got back from my break a couple months ago and don't keep track of my old accounts, but my normal one is about 1000.
Why do you want to join The Rival: I want to join The Rival because I've been pretty bored this summer, and I want to join a clan and have fun. I will be loyal, mature, and funny. Since I got back from my break, I've matured a lot, and my voice has deepened. I also got a new microphone, a Blue Snowball.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes, but I haven't talked to them in quite some time.
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): I should be accepted into the clan because I have matured. Since I left mcsg in early 2014, I have been maturing quite a bit. I also sound very good on TeamSpeak due to deeper voice and high quality microphone, so I won't be annoying like I was when I was in the Rival 7 months ago. I have inproved a lot in PvP since I have returned also. But yeah, that's all I really have to say, thanks for this opportunity.
Hop on the ts.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
He speaks!

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
Name: Michael
Minecraft IGN: ShabbyShark
Teamspeak: yes
Wins: 1705 #70
Games Played: 5500
Past clans: Trama Aviate Carbon
Why do you want to join The Rivals: i applied previously a while back, and i always wanted to be in a clan like this. alot of people are applying and i will prove myself because im very active and skilled. and i have a decent set up.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: kinda, but not enough to list.
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): i want to improve this clan by helping in scrims and battles. i also enjoy battling on the leaderboards and in general. i will also improve the moderation of the clan, ex. language. as i was officer in trama and then to be leader. i have no problem working for my rank. thank you for reading my app. i hope you can find room for me on the roster.

Stuniing

Career
Reaction score
Name: Michael
Minecraft IGN: ShabbyShark
Teamspeak: yes
Wins: 1705 #70
Games Played: 5500
Past clans: Trama Aviate Carbon
Why do you want to join The Rivals: i applied previously a while back, and i always wanted to be in a clan like this. alot of people are applying and i will prove myself because im very active and skilled. and i have a decent set up.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: kinda, but not enough to list.
Why should you be accepted into this clan (Long Answer): i want to improve this clan by helping in scrims and battles. i also enjoy battling on the leaderboards and in general. i will also improve the moderation of the clan, ex. language. as i was officer in trama and then to be leader. i have no problem working for my rank. thank you for reading my app. i hope you can find room for me on the roster.
Denied

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, as of now I'm on break. I broke my computer I'm not 100%sure how all that happened was I started to load up CS:GO and my screen froze so I restarted my computer and now my computer is slow as Good and if I can manage to log in to the computer none of the applications work. End of story I'm on break until either I get a damn good computer or I get my bad computer fixed. GL.

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, as of now I'm on break. I broke my computer I'm not 100%sure how all that happened was I started to load up CS:GO and my screen froze so I restarted my computer and now my computer is slow as Good and if I can manage to log in to the computer none of the applications work. End of story I'm on break until either I get a damn good computer or I get my bad computer fixed. GL.
Damn. Hope you can get that fixed soon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci