• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys. So I just found out that my perents are getting a divorce. So I may never be getting a new computer. I'm not completly sure yet though so just keep me on break I guess but i wouldn't be expecting me to come back... If I can't come back then I'll make my final leaving post. You'll all be tagged.

I'll also be giving my accounts to my closer friends privately.
Ill miss you Nick. I wont miss you if you get a new computer though :p

ItsGhostMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys. So I just found out that my perents are getting a divorce. So I may never be getting a new computer. I'm not completly sure yet though so just keep me on break I guess but i wouldn't be expecting me to come back... If I can't come back then I'll make my final leaving post. You'll all be tagged.

Just remember, if you dont come back. The Rivals wont stop thinking and talking about you.
Ily Nick! :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

I feel ya man. Mine have been divorced since I was five, and they used to live on opposite sides of the country until I was 9. It was hard moving from California... To... Nevada... Then to Pennsylvania but it'll all work out c:

Just do me a favor and keep in touch with both parents :)

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
I feel ya man. Mine have been divorced since I was five, and they used to live on opposite sides of the country until I was 9. It was hard moving from California... To... Nevada... Then to Pennsylvania but it'll all work out c:

Mine have since i was 2 GOML m8 haha jk

Krit

Experienced
Reaction score

Where in PA :O

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Chanse
Minecraft IGN:
Skype name: itbechance
Donor: None becoming Gold soon
Wins: 66
Games Played: 209
How active are you 1/10: 9
How mature are you 1/10: 6
Why do you want to join #Rival: I would like to join #Rival because of there's many teamers in this server and i always tend to die to them and spawn killers also i would love to be apart of a clan to participate in clan battles. I am a old MCSG player on my other account and i loved the community but i quit back then and now i'm back. Now the community isn't what it was like before and i don't have fun as much anymore. So maybe being apart of a clan will change that.
How would you help this clan: I would help this clan by Clan Wars. All though my stats aren't good i at least deserve a trial.
Tell us more about yourself: I'm a kid who just loves pvping and i also upload videos on it.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Nooope.
idk im pretty god
btw Mint_Sib dayumm u tried so hard to get in the clan when it started

Frezzy

Survivor
Reaction score

Yo so sorry Nick. If you need someone to talk to the Rivals and I will be there. keep in touch! ily

rcazilla23rocks

Diamond
Reaction score
You guys gotta be kidding me I don't have a desk to play on...... Well just take me off the roster sorry, :( can't do anything else......
Tbh, I play on mc alts soemtime to play with my brother on mcsg and ive seen him in a couple games over the past week.
it was my brother on my dads 15 fps laptop. I do know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci