• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HashtagForTheWin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: omarbar2400 (tntbrian25) <----- scrim account.
Wins: 65 (I got 4 stats resets, that's why my win ratio is so low, if I never got any, I would have at least 350+ wins and if you including alts, about a extra 50+.)
Donor: Diamond on omarbar2400 and tntbrian25.
Do You Have TS/Skype?: Yes I do, sports, cpt, and nightmqre all have my Skype.
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals: Because I know some people in this clan, and it seems like a fun and active clan to hang out with. Also because Nightmqre is bae <3 and I want to join a clan that isn't full of jerks and this clan has none.
God!11!!!

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Aidan4AU
Wins: 566
Donor: Diamond
Do You Have TS/Skype?: Both
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals: Why not?
Why I want to join Rivals is to prove myself to this clan, that I'm not all that bad( :p), and I can help this clan. I'm a good person, and both CooldarkraiDude and FierceShadowMC know how good I am (not to be cocky), and that I'm not a bad person or anything like that.

HashtagForTheWin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why I want to join Rivals is to prove myself to this clan, that I'm not all that bad( :p), and I can help this clan. I'm a good person, and both CooldarkraiDude and FierceShadowMC know how good I am (not to be cocky), and that I'm not a bad person or anything like that.
Denied. Got permission for BulletJC or Chordicals
EDIT: Fierce said on Teamspeak that u suck lol

Eluq

Diamond
Reaction score
That was freakin 6 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci