• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruo

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey everyone, it was a nice couple of months. <3

Well, as this clan falls, so do I. I'm quitting, if you already didn't know or haven't seen the thread yet. :p However, that's besides the point.

I'd like to give a shoutout to everyone that has been a benefit to this clan, and that means everybody currently in this clan (or was in the clan till the last moments), and all ex-staff, ex-members, and more. :)

Especially, I'd like to thank to SportsFan2565, cf918, AviEddy, AttackDog91, CptPicklez, and CoolDarkraiDude for helping me run this clan.

I'd also like to thank Hks and Rayy for staying in this clan for a long while until Triton rebanded.

Every one of you that I made friends with in this clan... you already know who you are, and there's no need to tag you. ;)

Long live Rivals, a clan that started off as a randy group of CA tryhards... way before I even played on MCSG. I'm happy that I took this clan on a successful journey, and ended my MCSG career with this clan. Thank you to everyone, and have a good night. <3

EDIT: P.S. Kin jump off a bridge for me thanks :) you're hated in this community and are possibly the biggest random I've ever met in my entire life. :^)))) funny right? n3rd5!!!

Flqw Nah, we were gonna disband after Clan Wars even if we won. The loss against Protocol was due to some unforeseen reasons that were quite unfair. Ernie, trust me, we didn't disband because of the loss. :p We should've won that battle, but w.e yo.

#RIVALS4LYFE

Last edited:

GamingNewfie

Diamond
Reaction score
@HashtagBacaDoods #rivals4lyfe bye bacas, had grat tiem while heer, be active next time and cut down the cs:go baca doods. <3

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, all clans have a downfall. It is our turn. After a crazy 4.5 months. I would like to thank everyone that made it possible.

These guys stuck through with us through the rebansion and I would like to thank them. SportsFan2565 Chordicals GamingNewfie TheDreamDude AviEddy cf918 WATIII AttackDog91 KingTut ItsGhostMC Lakers2012 Nightmqre Educating_ Brigade Eluq Dead_Silence987 NorthMid CptPicklez CoolDarkraiDude xxSPUxx Hks Dantelius Rayy Flqw , and many more that I may have missed.

Thank you to everyone who had hope for us since the beginning. Until then, we'll see you guys later. :)

#Rivals4Lyfe
AttackDog91 DracoHD Col_StaR you may lock our thread.

Last edited:

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
<3 I'm glad this is the clan that got me back into the competitiveness of MCSG <3 also I would like to thank Chordicals for being my first friend in this clan and supporting me all the way though. Peace man I'm gonna miss you. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci